LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: NJ .vs. NY

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    does that make VA beach a pile of dingleberries?
    No, all the new Joiseys and Yuckers do tho.

  2. #22
    Moot Point: After the beach replenishment there will be NO WAVES in N.J.!!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Navesink, New Jersey
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by SloopJohn View Post
    Moot Point: After the beach replenishment there will be NO WAVES in N.J.!!
    So that means we'll be almost as shi++y as New York

  4. #24
    Just upset you're not allowed up here with your sister/wife or daughter/girlfriend.


    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    No, all the new Joiseys and Yuckers do tho.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,365
    there's a spot far east that'll work on the W wind

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    there's a spot far east that'll work on the W wind
    I know of this secret spot I visit every day.....better than Deal or Belmar #secretspot4lyfe

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    I know of this secret spot I visit every day.....better than Deal or Belmar #secretspot4lyfe
    i'm jealous. it's a very nice spot

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Just upset you're not allowed up here with your sister/wife or daughter/girlfriend.
    Why? Would that would interfere with your father/toilet or your mother/condom?

  9. #29
    Hahahaha. Very funny sir

    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Why? Would that would interfere with your father/toilet or your mother/condom?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,908
    funny how fast everyone goes off topic.first of im a njer,born and bred.our breaks suck!!until we get a good swell,then its thick hollow barrels until it starts closing out at 8ft.i surfed eastern li a few times,and on days when its a lake here,they got punchy beachbreak good for airs or whatever u do.nest swell we get im definitely going to #Belmar...#belmar4lyfecuzunevagofullretard..i hope to see some of u dingleberries there,maybe we can drop in on each other and get pounded on the inside.

    #bayhead is the #newbelmar/Manasquan inlet ##stopcrowdingupmyspotudamnpros!!!

    #bayhead winter chumming,coming near you.next time im bringing a bucket of chum and if theres more than 15guys in the water =+#bayhead,im chucking it out.go back to #oceancity #longbranch #lavellette # ortley you damn wave hogs.