LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Peter Gabriel!!! Christ Pump!

I've got one of four known Davy Crocket rifles
    Bruce Diskenson is cooler, he owns tanks. TANKS!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    ^^ well thought out but done to death in other venues. Back to the thread. did Phil carry Genesis or vice versa?
    Thanks & yep. I liked the work of Genesis as a whole better than Phil's solo work, which is usually the case when artists go off single. Like in most endevours, the group working together is greater than the sum of the individual parts.

Images
    Wait a minute...I don't watch tv, so maybe something went over my head...does Phil Collins hate funny people too(funny queer, not funny haha)...did he defend the duck dynasty guy? Or pump are you just a big Phil Collins fan?

*cdog of the great cape-I totally agree w/ ya. I mean there's things I'm way more concerned about than gay rights and such, that being said it doesn't bother me if they get married, etc...but tolerance doesn't mean acceptance...the guy shouldn't be chastized just b/c he spoke his opinion, and from what I've gathered, what he said wasn't really that offensive.

I like peter Gabriel. I don't know how many times i got laid in college playing "In Your Eyes' on the cassette deck but it was alot.

SS,
    I had to google Phil. That is also the name of the Duck guy.
    Never saw an episode myself, but by god, you can get an entire wardrobe and bedroom suite at the Walmart with those guys' faces plastered all over 'em!

Pump
    I was partial to "Solsbury Hill", but if "In your Eyes" was good enough for John Cusack in "Say Anything," that's a good call too!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    SS,
    I had to google Phil. That is also the name of the Duck guy.
    Never saw an episode myself, but by god, you can get an entire wardrobe and bedroom suite at the Walmart with those guys' faces plastered all over 'em!
    Ahhh, aight, thanks for that SCREWB...yeah man I never saw it, but all I see are shirts that say Uncle Si this and Uncle Si that...are peoples' lives that empty that they'll enthusiastically jump on whatever bandwagon is being sold to them? Those duck guys really blew up, to use the parlance of our times. Anywho, as I'm not too familiar w/ Genesis, I won't further derail this thread...

Free phil collins

Easy to deride late career Phildo. Solo output betrays his legacy as a serious musicians' musician.

Never forget the fact that he is an outstanding drummer. For you non-believers check out his work with fusion maestros Brand X.
    Last edited by World B Frielinghaus; Dec 20, 2013 at 02:48 PM.