LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Images

worst surf etiquette nominees

virginia beach :they drop in, paddle out in packs and destroy the ecosystem, flood the outer banks

new jersey: do roids, fist pump to claim a wave, wear gold chains to attract sharks. have names like polly(jetty) Williams tony(beachbar) soprano

who will win you decide?

Images
    Sand man it sounds like you should move north and find peacefulness. It's abundant in these winter waters. I scored big the last few weeks and I was so solo it's unreal

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Sand man it sounds like you should move north and find peacefulness. It's abundant in these winter waters. I scored big the last few weeks and I was so solo it's unreal
    no way i could never move more north than maryland.when you cross that line theres no going back. plus i might get car jacked at a red light in new jersey/new york.

#youllnevergetwavejackedinbelmar.

Images
    ^ loves nj too much

as much as I hate to admit this... The difference between south jersey and north jersey is crazy. I live and surf in south jersey but the people( for the most part) are pricks. Every time I make the trip up north its always good vibes in the water and people just seem happy to be surfing. Down here it seems like everyone has a major case of the butt hurts.

of course i do, i live here. your constant attempts hashtag mockery just make you look sad & desperate for attention. hence:

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    no way i could never move more north than maryland.when you cross that line theres no going back. plus i might get car jacked at a red light in new jersey/new york.

#youllnevergetwavejackedinbelmar.
    Cross the line ? It's known that northerns are of higher sophistication and intellectually superior beings so I guess you should stay in Dixie sand man.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Cross the line ? It's known that northerns are of higher sophistication and intellectually superior beings so I guess you should stay in Dixie sand man.

Sand Man, I will always defend the South (sorry, I love it, and lets have another Civil War thread too).

On a serious not though, VB has terrible ettiquette. I've turned the pack on me by being rational and voicing with disgust what I see. Apparently the "true locals" like it that way. I effin hate that sh**. I'm off in 7 minutes thankfully

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    of course i do, i live here. your constant attempts hashtag mockery just make you look sad & desperate for attention. hence:

why are you shoving that pill up your ass? there are better ways to take drugs you know?