LOGIN | REGISTER

WOTW and lickins

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/oa...-shore_120399/

this years wotw could be epic, some nuggets to come, maybe some no namers will be making impressions

two years ago some kid from NY/NJ, (B Stack maybe?), got an absolute bomb at rockpiles, really cool to see that he was in the mix for wotw

slide 8 @ 4-5 second mark check out dude right in front of lipline, terrible lickings in store for him

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/oa...-shore_120399/

this years wotw could be epic, some nuggets to come, maybe some no namers will be making impressions

two years ago some kid from NY/NJ, (B Stack maybe?), got an absolute bomb at rockpiles, really cool to see that he was in the mix for wotw

slide 8 @ 4-5 second mark check out dude right in front of lipline, terrible lickings in store for him
    Yup... Bal had a sick one

The kids who go out to Hawaii from the East Coast and completely charge it amaze me. Totally friggen humbling. I mean, yeah, winter time in NY can get heavy, or whatever, but it ain't no North Shore. I guess Slater is a good example of that too, Lopez Brothers, Hobgoods, etc etc. Crazy.
    Last edited by salt; Nov 21, 2014 at 10:18 PM. Reason: i said heavy biotch!

Yeah... but we all know the real competition is for the "Clif Bar Overall Performance" Award.

In the most extreme of conditions, the North Shore demands that athletes give it their all. Kelly Slater knows this better than anyone. That's why he demands Clif Bar.

this Powersauce newsbreak is brought to you by Powersauce: Get sauced with Powersauce!

Wake up Homer, those Powersauce bars are just junk! They're made of Apple cores and Chinese newspapers!