LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    [QUOTE=

.hit the gym hard before going (It helped me a LOT), you're going to paddle paddle paddle.[/QUOTE]

be mindful that everybody goes through the same (beg/int/advanced) learning curve. also keep a reasonable
    focus on conditioning, equipment and experience. you'll do fine and genuinely enjoy yourself.

I know for complete beginner it is very difficult to learn it but as we know practice makes a man perfect. You start from short size surf boards and learn on it.

Quote Originally Posted by alferdlavitov View Post
    I know for complete beginner it is very difficult to learn it but as we know practice makes a man perfect. You start from short size surf boards and learn on it.
    Did braddah sounds like jackrichard after going to an English language tutor. Love it.

is that how it sounds if you stuff it into the computer in 'x' language and it comes out english?

Images
    Why did this thread come up from a year it... I mean seriously it doesn't even have anything to do with #belmar

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by alferdlavitov View Post
    Hi Alfred, welcome to SI. You should really start a thread introducing yourself to the community here, that way they can get to know you and will be that much more helpful when you have questions.

Lavitov...that has a Russian ring to it. You don't happen to go on surfing trips to Bali do you? Most waves there are great for short size surf boards.

#practicemakesamanperfect