LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    sonfollower must be a wolf in sheep's clothing and/or a snake in the grass. he bothers Christians like me far more than non-Christians. he is a coward, a proselytizing hypocritical, insincere liar. a true Christian would spot this instantly. we are a surf forum that many use to communicate non-surf thoughts, and that's how it is, but this guy is nothing but a magnet for hatred, and he enjoys it. I wish he were banned for conduct detrimental to the forum. I would hope all of you surfers would refrain from insulting my beliefs just because of this evil person who calls himself a Christian, since he is the opposite of what he claims. Jesus said to love one another. sonfollower is without love.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    sonfollower must be a wolf in sheep's clothing and/or a snake in the grass. he bothers Christians like me far more than non-Christians. he is a coward, a proselytizing hypocritical, insincere liar. a true Christian would spot this instantly. we are a surf forum that many use to communicate non-surf thoughts, and that's how it is, but this guy is nothing but a magnet for hatred, and he enjoys it. I wish he were banned for conduct detrimental to the forum. I would hope all of you surfers would refrain from insulting my beliefs just because of this evil person who calls himself a Christian, since he is the opposite of what he claims. Jesus said to love one another. sonfollower is without love.
    he's a troll. nothing more.

Images
    Come on guys, it's 'The Follower' now.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    1 John 3:16
    This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.

Beachbreak no matter what you think this is love........I would lay my life down for you and every other brother and sister on this surf forum. Be bold beachbreak. We do church 24/7. Just remember love is more than just words. Get in touch with me sometime, would love to chat.
    Last edited by sonfollowerssurf; Dec 29, 2013 at 12:24 AM.

if anybody's lost, it's you, troll

terrorists have this same conversation - they call it JIHAD. WTF are we on this subject?

Surfing Jihad, I love it. Strap some bombs to your board and shot the pier then bang your 72 hindu virgins!!!!!