LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    WTF are you talking about! i thought this was a site about surfing

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Yes tomorrow is the celebration of the birth of Jesus. For all the Christ following surfers out there in SI land, let us remember how important this birth is. Be bold and be HIS hands, feet, and voice that we are called to be.
    For all of you who are searching and wandering why you have the day off....here is GODS WORD explaining the event.

Luke 2:1-20

New International Version (NIV)
    The Birth of Jesus

2 In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. 2 (This was the first census that took place while[a] Quirinius was governor of Syria.) 3 And everyone went to their own town to register.

4 So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. 5 He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. 6 While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, 7 and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.

8 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. 11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven,
    and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”

15 When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.”

16 So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. 17 When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, 18 and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. 19 But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. 20 The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

Mele Kalikimaka

jesus was born from a virgin so I know its true.i got this black friend,6 girls claimed he got them pregnant and owes child support when he said I don't even kno dem!!!jesus lives....in the back of a pick up on ocean ave in sea girt

BlackJesus.jpg

I came to town on an a$$.yo mommas a$$

Images
    littlerhody

lol since when?
    #belmarbarrels
    #snookibombsbelmarbarrels

Images
    Wayne hello. Hope all is well.

anybody ever realize all these "holy sites" from the bible are all the terrorist hotspots and places you would never want to go.west bank Palestine,syria,Egypt,Lebanon,etc..how did jesus find a peter,paul,and joseph in the middleast.maybe ochmed,mujamed, and habib more like it

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    littlerhody

lol since when?
    #belmarbarrels
    #youareadouchebag

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Wayne hello. Hope all is well.
    All is well Charles. How far are you from Machais? My cousin has a church there.

#JESUSistheonlyway!
    #ImpactingthecoastforJESUS
    Last edited by sonfollowerssurf; Dec 28, 2013 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    littlerhody

lol since when?
    #belmarbarrels
    #youareadouchebag

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    The problem with Christians is that they read only one book. All other books are irrelevant.

So when they celebrate Jesus they are actually celebrating f**kin Satan!
    http://www.hiddenbible.com/jesuszeus/jesuszeus.html

No where in the Bible does it mention anything about celebrating the birth of so called Jesus.
    On the contrary it warns against the usual holiday rituals.
    http://www.openbible.info/topics/christmas_trees
    One can't really go by what's in the Bible that's in your pews. The King James version is most popular. So what ever some privileged in bred douche thought his bible should say, we're taught as the holy scripture. At least the mooslims can read their holy book in original text.