LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Not so snuggily shark?

Sharks are so misunderstood...But it sure looks like he was looking for a snack.http://911surfreport.com/2014/05/13/...bastian-inlet/*DISCLAIMER - A quick search did not result in finding a double post but I apologize in advance if this video has already been posted.

Thats a fake shark

Images
    Whoa...I think we're gonna need a bigger spear.

Definitely a fake shark (either photoshopped or animatronic). Either way, start a Hello thread for your first post not a fake video.

Images
    No, this is real. It is this is the SAME video I posted over a week ago. It was a verified video off of CNN.COM. The color balance etc. does look different in this case, but it's the same video. I don't know why this NSB website is claiming that it happened there, because the original video claims to be in Jacksonville Florida. I will post the original link....

Images
    Here is a link from about 2 weeks ago. This is CNN. It was also hosted on foxnews, msnbc and every other news outlet in the country. I named the thread last week "You guys probably already saw this".... but I didn't see a thread about it. Here is much clearer video of it. It is missing the beginning footage from the other one, so that first fly by of the shark may have been spliced in, but here you go

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/wor....google.com%2F

Images
    I'm sorry I missed your thread dude.

Something is fishey here. Bwahahaha

Images
    It was no big deal, I don't even think anyone even responded to it. That's why I was shocked that I was the first to post it, and it was in the middle of the snark puffer days, so it got lost in the mix...

But it was interesting that no body really made a big deal of it. If nothing more, it was an interesting watch...

The headlines were all "Diver fights off great white shark in Florida"... The sensationalism at least had me interested.

Images
    The swim to the surface musta been pretty friggin spooky.