LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Images
    Don is an old friend. Many years ago I beat him down good on a board price, when he agreed, I pulled out an excessive cash wad to pay for it. Don was like WTF dude? Kinda funny.

Images
    I was wondering how the folks in Belmar were going to handle all the attention...officially back to work and tuned in...

Images
    lol well Belmar is the hot spot for the east coast- best waves around and warmest water too!

pjb- nicely tied in with all the names!!! lol wait, they area all made up- right??

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    lol well Belmar is the hot spot for the east coast- best waves around and warmest water too!

pjb- nicely tied in with all the names!!! lol wait, they area all made up- right??
    im walking on water over belmar!

#belmarwaterssothickyouwalkonit
    #belmarthenewpipeline

Images
    I think it is time....

I saw this float to the top of the list and got ready to sit down for a good read. When's the story going to continue???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I think it is time....
    For the story to continue.....

Images
    Hopefully John Blake is heating up a spoon full of that sweet Philly brown brown to get his creative juices flowing.

John Blake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Hopefully John Blake is heating up a spoon full of that sweet Philly brown brown to get his creative juices flowing.
    Nah, I wrote that stone cold sober. I talk aboot drugs a lot, but I'm clean 360-362 days a year. The other three to five days.......

Oh, ha ha they cut down all the vegetation and sealed up the entrance to a patch of woods under the RT 30 overpass and now Harris don't have anywhere to smoke readies at. LOL !!

Well, on some other thread STUCKINTHEGULF axed me to continue. I said I would if I got four "YAYS." Only Seldom Seen gave a "YAY." Do these few posts up here count as "YAYS?" I don't know. Shoot, I'll have to reread all of this shat and try and get in the mood.

Ah, what the hell. I'll do it tomorrow. Might as well finish what I started.

Actually, Zachary, I used to like the sweet tanish to off-white, with no fentanyl.

Kids, only do drugs that are green. The others may destroy you. Pills and powders steal your soul.........

Or at least ruin you and have you typing stories aboot Florida child molestors on the internet. You don't want that to happen to you do you?

Images
    Poor Harris