LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Images
    Jeezus, that's good stuff right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdb638 View Post
    #youareadouchebag
    Wow really man!?!? If you want to start beef with someone great but for the love of donkey balls come up with some new sh!t and stop posting the same damn thing to Sandblasters in every thread.

PJB this is all time epic! I love that you brought the little boy rapping preacher form the sunshine state to the mix. Only thing that could top this is if the Gnome from down unda shows up and Wayne A$$ rapes him with a 20ft wooden dildo after the Gnome rides it straight in towards the beach on wave after wave after wave.
    Last edited by rcarter; Dec 28, 2013 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Wow really man!?!? If you want to start beef with someone great but for the love of donkey balls come up with some new sh!t and stop posting the same damn thing to Sandblasters in everythread.

PJB this is all time epic! I love that you brought the little boy rapping preacher form the sunshine state to the mix. Only thing that could top this is if the Gnome from down unda shows up and Wayne A$$ rapes him with a 20ft wooden dildo after the Gnome rides it straight in towards the beach on wave after wave after wave.
    My intention was never to start a beef. I came on the site to learn from those that know. Have I surfed yes, have I lived on water my whole life yes. Am I just getting back to surfing yes. Am I better than u or anyone else here , no. I live on the water, boat, fish, kayak etc. recently got the itch to get back on a board cause I missed it. For advice I turned to forum for help. Got some great info but every thread on this site is ruined by useless input. Like sandblasters. My last post here without a doubt. It's a shame cause there's a lot of knowledge here to learn and be shared. Godspeed to all,thanks for those that helped me. Bennett thanks for the suit!
    Last edited by Mdb638; Dec 28, 2013 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Monitors suck

#rcarteryouradouchetoo
    Wow what a piece of monkey sh!t you are, and after I tried to help you in your getting back into it thread. I was only trying to help you out since you are a newbie here but fu(k that let the sh!t storm begin, it's open season on Mdb638.

Images
    Wow what a piece of monkey sh!t you are, and after I tried to help you in your getting back into it thread. I was only trying to help you out since you are a newbie here but fu(k that let the sh!t storm begin, it's open season on Mdb638.
    your absolutely correct. he is not following proper from etiquette by starting a hello thread. and any hashtag has to have belmar in it or its not eligible for post. dont worry he will learn the hard way.

6. This is so good.

Images
    My intention was never to start a beef. I came on the site to learn from those that know. Have I surfed yes, have I lived on water my whole life yes. Am I just getting back to surfing yes. Am I better than u or anyone else here , no. I live on the water, boat, fish, kayak etc. recently got the itch to get back on a board cause I missed it. For advice I turned to forum for help. Got some great info but every thread on this site is ruined by useless input. Like sandblasters. My last post here without a doubt. It's a shame cause there's a lot of knowledge here to learn and be shared. Godspeed to all,thanks for those that helped me. Bennett thanks for the suit!
    What's more fitting than a goodbye post whilst we wait for the next installment of this epic saga.

Wow really man!?!? If you want to start beef with someone great but for the love of donkey balls come up with some new sh!t and stop posting the same damn thing to Sandblasters in every thread.

You're saying Mdb638 is in reality Yackee DooDoo? Brilliant deduction. Bravo Sir!

Images
    Dudeski!!! Mdb638!! You can't leave now - where are you going to go???

#mdb638isalwayswelcomeinBelmarNJ

Images
    Blaster woke, brushed his teeth with whiskey, and put on his Sunday overalls and best flannel shirt. Today was the day - the day he started his trip to Belmar, NJ. He arranged for the smartest man in Sunyvale to give him a lift to Florence, SC, so he could start his north-bound hitchhiking on I-95.

The smartest man in Sunyvale was a man called, "Shine Engineer," which was a nod to the gentleman's uncanny production of the area's finest illegal liquor. Shine Engineer claimed to once be a progressive scientist at The University of South Carolina, a school where the students, faculty and staff referred to each other as, "Gamecocks," and he was the only person in the trailer park with a full set of teeth and a completely legal driving status. He even had insurance.

Blaster opened his trailer door, stepped outside amongst the possums, cooperheads and field mice, and was surprised to see a little going away gathering had assembled. Though most of the crowd were just coming down from the previous night's meth high or had just drank their last beer, and just joined the crowd out of curiosity.

Betty, a fiery 70-year-old with a penchant for chaw and cheap wine, gave Blaster a hug and told him to be careful in his travels abroad. Betty didn't trust foreigners. Not one bit. Everywhere outside of West Myrtle Beach was foreign to Betty.

After a few small farewells Blaster got into Shine Engineer's shiny BMW, a car that seemed so out-of-place in Sunyvale that the residents often questioned if it was real. Some of Sunyvale's residents thought the BMW was an alien spacecraft, and that Shine Engineer was, in fact, an extra-terrestrial being.

"How could somebody know how to read that good, and not be ET" was a common assessment and observation from the locals.

Blaster was scared, yet excited as he and Shine Engineer traversed the back woods and swamps on their way to Florence. Soon Shine Engineer pulled-over under an I-95 overpass, and came to a stop,

"Well, Blaster, we's a here."

"Yep, I reckon we is," said Blaster.

Blaster gulped as he remembered the Jay and Silent Bob movie, and how he had to pay for his transportation.

Blaster reached over and grabbed the top button of Shine Engineer's Sunday-best pair of Lee jeans(the ones with Brett Farve in the commercials) and began to unbuckle it..

" WHOAAA NOW HEY THERE !! WHAT YOU A FIXING ON A DOIN' !!!" Shine screamed.

Blaster replied, "Now you be still, Shine, I'm a honorable fella, and I'm fixin to pay form my rides the right way. Besides I gotta get a used to a doin' this or I t'aint gonna make it nowheres."

Shine tried to get away, but Blaster was a big boy, and if he was going to fellate somebody....he was going to fellate them.

To Be Continued.......