LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Worst new member of 2013 goes to.....

Congratulations Mdb638 you are the winner!. Comes on here in the last month of the year, asks for advice on "getting back into surfing" when we all no real surfers never "get out of it", actually gets some helpful advice form 99% of the members here. Then gets into it with Blasters and uses the same lame #Mdb638sayssomethinggay# thing in response to anything Blasters says even when not directed to him.

So way to go Mdb638 and here is your award:

30e9ff94b835cd2aaeb03b7d1179362c0abdd4e46e1717132ab1e96fba253886.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Congratulations Mdb638 you are the winner!. Comes on here in the last month of the year, asks for advice on "getting back into surfing" when we all no real surfers never "get out of it", actually gets some helpful advice form 99% of the members here. Then gets into it with Blasters and uses the same lame #Mdb638sayssomethinggay# thing in response to anything Blasters says even when not directed to him.

So way to go Mdb638 and here is your award:

30e9ff94b835cd2aaeb03b7d1179362c0abdd4e46e1717132ab1e96fba253886.jpg
    Ha. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdb638 View Post
    Ha. Good stuff.
    Sorry for not being a 'real surfer'. Came here for advice, that's all. Can do without all the other BS, but I'll gladly accept ur award. Where do I pick it up?

Images
    Sorry for not being a 'real surfer'. Came here for advice, that's all. Can do without all the other BS, but I'll gladly accept ur award. Where do I pick it up?
    hes right though,i gave you solid advice on benching and becoming the best 40year old grom every and you start a hashtag war? that how you welcome your self to the world of si? i cant talk to you man! it will just turn into a north v.s south thread or something, or a jersey vs the south ect.. if you didnt want bs what did you expect, (oh a bunch of dudes on the east coast on forum with no waves right now...hmmm..yes..?? they'll be really civil?)

Wow. Sandblasters and rcarter respond. Weird. Sorry to upset u guys. Or u guy. (Same person). Thanks for your (single) advice.

Images
    Wow. Sandblasters and rcarter respond. Weird. Sorry to upset u guys. Or u guy. (Same person). Thanks for your (single) advice.
    wow really you think we are the same person? that was the stupidest thing ive ever herd. but i mean you cant fix stupid right? that's like me saying to you sorry to upset you oceano? you must be from jersey i can tell by your accent.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    wow really you think we are the same person? that was the stupidest thing ive ever herd. but i mean you cant fix stupid right? that's like me saying to you sorry to upset you oceano? you must be from jersey i can tell by your accent.
    So well stated. Ha. Ok

Dude i started surfing at 46. You don't need help you need to get out and do it.
    Never mind the a##holes.

This is crap. There wasn't even a formal nomination/voting process based on explicitly stated criteria. I'd thought a few months back about suggesting categories for the 2013 Swellies awards but hit the break then the pavement that day instead. If there's only gonna be HOTY and Worst New Member categories I feel slighted big time that I didn't get a fair shot at WNM. Brah.

I would have nominated Turdvolution. whatever happened to that guy?