LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    How is quitting pot not an achievement? I smoked daily for 22 years and was spending over $12,000 a year on it. Now I have been sober for over 4 months and life is way better. And please for the love of God take your advice and mind your own damn business cock sucker. I foresee much fun in my future bashing your posts and putting you in your place you waist of sperm.
    Wow. What a Loser!!! Cant wait to have your dumb burnt out ass try to put me in my place. $12,000 a year on weed and I'm a waist of sperm. That's funny **** loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdb638 View Post
    Wow. What a Loser!!! Cant wait to have your dumb burnt out ass try to put me in my place. $12,000 a year on weed and I'm a waist of sperm. That's funny **** loser.
    I know you guys rely on spellcheck...it just bugs me. ('Waist'? of sperm)

Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    I know you guys rely on spellcheck...it just bugs me. ('Waist'? of sperm)
    Ha. Good point.

Just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Just go away.
    No. I'm a member now. I want to be a senior member. That will be my next years biggest achievement !

No. I'm a member now. I want to be a senior member. That will be my next years biggest achievement !
    No dip sh!t your biggest achievement will be actually learning to surf again. And considering I could smoke that much and still keep an IQ of 167 I don't think I'm anywhere near burnt out. Best of luck on your quest for Senior status, keep posting replies to my insults and you will get there before the New Year.

167!!! Wow cheers to you! Nobody gives a sh!t! Read my posts. I can surf. Just getting back into it. U must be fried bro! Really ashamed. All that money and damage you have done.... 167! Haha

This is a nomination thread. That's it. Why does every thread have to turn into a grammatically degenerative fight thread celebrating Narcotics Anonymous feats? Do the right thing and either submit your nominations or stay off this thread. You'll be pleased when we have a good voting for hilarious awards this week.

Mdb - I'm all for vocal entrances and power to the people but unless you're gonna contribute something of comic or surfing value to SI, I'd keep a lower profile than you're doing. Get off our peak.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    This is a nomination thread. That's it. Why does every thread have to turn into a grammatically degenerative fight thread celebrating Narcotics Anonymous feats? Do the right thing and either submit your nominations or stay off this thread. You'll be pleased when we have a good voting for hilarious awards this week.

Mdb - I'm all for vocal entrances and power to the people but unless you're gonna contribute something of comic or surfing value to SI, I'd keep a lower profile than you're doing. Get off our peak.
    Sorry Emass I will no longer respond to the new dip sh!t kook of SI in your thread so as to stop his childish babble. I really did not mean for my nomination of him to lead to him hijacking it. I mean for god sakes no one else who got nominated for an award decided to rant like a two year old. This is a great idea and I can't wait to see the winners.

just to set the record straight, best swell of the year was march 8th-10th depending on where you were at