LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

countdown to burndown

Now, after a long and often contentious political process, Colorado has at last fully licensed 136 marijuana retailers, 178 cultivation facilities, 31 infused-product manufacturers (who make everything from cannabis chocolates to BHO), and three laboratories charged with testing all of these intoxicants for potency and potential contamination.

The first of these stores will open in less than 24 hours, and naturally I'll be there, cash in hand, and most likely a tear in my eye. Even if it means standing in line for hours in the freezing cold.
    legal weed stores open in Colorado tomorrow, complete with budtenders ready to serve. no permits, medical slips, nothing, just be 21 and you're good to go. damn, i wish that was here in NC. ironically, everywhere i've ever lived now has some form of legalization - California, Washington, NJ....except where am right now :-(

oh well, the tide is turning and once the states get a taste of the cash, there will be no going back - just like gambling. NC will probably be last - hope i live to see it.

http://www.vice.com/read/tomorrow-im...buy-legal-weed

I hijacked a thread with this. Found tickets to Denver from Fri nite to Sun nite for under 300$ There's going to be a tom o cash coming into that state. 25% tax. A non resident can have 1/4 oz, resident 1 oz, and a card carrier 2 oz.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    legal weed stores open in Colorado tomorrow, complete with budtenders ready to serve. no permits, medical slips, nothing, just be 21 and you're good to go. damn, i wish that was here in NC. ironically, everywhere i've ever lived now has some form of legalization - California, Washington, NJ....except where am right now :-(

oh well, the tide is turning and once the states get a taste of the cash, there will be no going back - just like gambling. NC will probably be last - hope i live to see it.

http://www.vice.com/read/tomorrow-im...buy-legal-weed
    dude weed is NOT legal in nj.id love to move there except youd have to drive a couple hundred miles to the beach.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    dude weed is NOT legal in nj.id love to move there except youd have to drive a couple hundred miles to the beach.
    NJ has legal medical marijuana clinics - 3 of them, i think. not nearly the same thing as Colorado, but a step in the right direction.

It's legal in CB.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Images
    I'm all for legalization but most likely would never take advantage of it if it came to MD. The idea of sucking smoke into my lungs makes me feel sick. And this is coming from an ex smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I'm all for legalization but most likely would never take advantage of it if it came to MD. The idea of sucking smoke into my lungs makes me feel sick. And this is coming from an ex smoker.
    You could bake it into brownies or any other thing made using butter or oil. Unless that is brownies, cookies, cake, or toast also makes you sick

Also vaporizers aren't smoke, just harmless vapor. No combustion takes places, therefore there is no carcinogens, just the THC chemical gets vaporized

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    It's legal in CB.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
    not at my end of the island.

There are also lozenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    The idea of sucking smoke into my lungs makes me feel sick.
    www.phuckcombustion.com

*change the ph to an F