LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

New Smyrna Beach water temperature

Coming down this weekend whats the water temp in north central Florida??

Coastal Water Temperatures
    Place Temperature
    Trident Pier, FL 70.0 F
    Mayport (Bar Pilots Dock), FL 60.1 F
    Fernandina Beach, FL 57.9 F
    McKay Bay Entrance, FL 68.0 F

http://www.wunderground.com/SurfFore...w_Smyrna_Beach

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Coastal Water Temperatures
    Place Temperature
    Trident Pier, FL 70.0 F
    Mayport (Bar Pilots Dock), FL 60.1 F
    Fernandina Beach, FL 57.9 F
    McKay Bay Entrance, FL 68.0 F

http://www.wunderground.com/SurfFore...w_Smyrna_Beach

Thanks 3/2 no booties?

Quote Originally Posted by ecoastprock View Post
    Thanks 3/2 no booties?
    Haha, don't ask me. I am wearing a 4/3 and no booties in SC this time of the year. My cold tolerance is decent and I hate my booties.

Images
    Haha, don't ask me. I am wearing a 4/3 and no booties in SC this time of the year. My cold tolerance is decent and I hate my booties.
    Hey , you can't wear a 4/3 without booties. That's almost as bad as wearing a hood with no gloves.

Jesus, Brew, you're gonna get frostbitten on your toes.

57 F ? Jeez, that's only 14-16 degrees warmer than in Nueve Yersey. What's up with that? Though, that lovely Canadian air is a headin' our way. Brew, it might drop down to 4 F on Thursday night. Supposed to snow Thursday night into Friday, too. That's what that Parveen chick be saying anyways...........we'll see.

It's ok, Brew, I know you're upset and scared for me, but I'll be ok.....

I'll be ok...........I just want you to carry-on. Live a good life. I just regret I never saw any pictures of your house besides your garage. Your garage was fantastic......so orderly and tidy.

I hate booties, too. anything over 55 deg water and I don't wear them...keeping in mind winter day air temps around the coast here rarely get below 50 deg.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey , you can't wear a 4/3 without booties. That's almost as bad as wearing a hood with no gloves.

Jesus, Brew, you're gonna get frostbitten on your toes.

57 F ? Jeez, that's only 14-16 degrees warmer than in Nueve Yersey. What's up with that? Though, that lovely Canadian air is a headin' our way. Brew, it might drop down to 4 F on Thursday night. Supposed to snow Thursday night into Friday, too. That's what that Parveen chick be saying anyways...........we'll see.

It's ok, Brew, I know you're upset and scared for me, but I'll be ok.....

I'll be ok...........I just want you to carry-on. Live a good life. I just regret I never saw any pictures of your house besides your garage. Your garage was fantastic......so orderly and tidy.
    Thanks for caring about me, Mr. Bill. It means a lot. If Uptown Marley gives you any trouble, you can count on me to have your back.

went out Sunday @ jax beach 3/2 no booties. it was borderline, so depending on your cold tolerances....Im usually cold, but didnt *wish* i wore them, but would have been fine with them on.

Images
    you dont get frost bite from contact with cold water let alone in the 50s..i never wear boots or gloves sometimes i wish i did though. maybe after the session if you were out of the water for a while in below 32f air conditions then you will have a problem. - the more you know ** * * * * * *

Some days you can trunk it, others maybe a spring suit, only worn the 3/2 once so far this season, you'll be fine