LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you surf?

Frozen face!. Frozen in place. Solid. Yeah, I'd do it for sure.

Images
    who wouldnt go? well anyone from the shreding south would... ill see yall in da banx.

lol so I guess none of u guys are surfing Friday?im assuming that's the forecast for Friday,would be cool if new years was Friday so I could have the day off.believe it or not,it will be warmer in the water than on land

Images
    Very wrong answer, ZIP IT! Don't F me!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yep friday evening at my south jerz pointbreak it should be firing, gonna shoot some and surf some

Images
    im heading up there to surf with yall this will be amazing!

Images
    All good except for the wind. Gale force can get pretty radical. 35kts is about 40mph. 20-25 is about my max.

Swell direction matters, too. East swell around here... no. South swell... yes.
    Good points, on a steep south it could be fun with lighter winds. Anything above 20 starts to get miserable. I have surfed in colder water and colder air and this was before the golden age of wetsuit design.

No, Did I mention No was my answer? Says the spoiled Florida Boy.

Images
    Sand, gilman. F*ck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This ain't that thread kooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be exact:
    Conditions:
    High 21F, low 11F, water 43F, wind 30-35kts offshore, snow, 3+ ft overhead, heavy beach break.
    Would you surf?

Why do you have to be such a$$holes? You f*cking a$$holes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Sand, gilman. F*ck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This ain't that thread kooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be exact:
    Conditions:
    High 21F, low 11F, water 43F, wind 30-35kts offshore, snow, 3+ ft overhead, heavy beach break.
    Would you surf?

Why do you have to be such a$$holes? You f*cking a$$holes.
    what the flying **** did i do to you partner? whats going on here.. first of all snow ill stick my **** in that yeah. you think jersey is hardcore with a high of 21 and 43d water. no ill scrub my ass in that crap. who you calling a kook? you mook? benny? freedman? whatever yall call eachother. stfu until you start seeing ice burgs and 60knot winds. go bang a hindu. deuces?