LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JTS View Post
    Not currently - I have in the past. The RC I had was an outstanding board, I will probably get another from him sometime in the next year.

What type of LB are you looking for ? A trim and glide log type, something a little more all around swiss army knife type or a more rockered out HP LB? Some of these guys stand out more in 1 area than another. Might help you decide who to go with
    Good Luck - post a pic when you get it
    Jim
    Looking for a 9' LB that will do well in small soft summertime mush up to HH+ long period lined up ground swell. Decent amount of rocker, single fin, round pin tail, maybe EPS and Epoxy, from nose riding to ripping from the tail

Images
    DPS Here is a Facebook page of a good friend of mine Chuck Williams...shapes one hell of a board, been shaping boards for a very long time...excellent workmanship.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Impac...88060017873564

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    DPS Here is a Facebook page of a good friend of mine Chuck Williams...shapes one hell of a board, been shaping boards for a very long time...excellent workmanship.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Impac...88060017873564
    Thanks dude, those pics of Tres Palmas are sick, you got any of his boards?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Saw his stuff online, looks pretty nice, the mini-chauffer is like 8ft right? Or did you get yours longer?
    Got it a little shorter at 7-8. I just trim a lot and if the wave will let me I can walk up the nose and do cheaters for a few seconds. It's great shape and made for East Coast Florida waves

Images
    Not sure at all.

Images
    Yea, he made me retro fish last year, excellent board for those bigger day, I also want to get a fun board made from him, for those all year around small waves.
    Last edited by fl.surfdog; Jan 3, 2014 at 12:49 AM.

Why don't you just hit longboard house?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Looking for a 9' LB that will do well in small soft summertime mush up to HH+ long period lined up ground swell. Decent amount of rocker, single fin, round pin tail, maybe EPS and Epoxy, from nose riding to ripping from the tail
    There's a Whisnant at a local shop up here that meets your criteria. I'll shoot you a pic. The board is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Got it a little shorter at 7-8. I just trim a lot and if the wave will let me I can walk up the nose and do cheaters for a few seconds. It's great shape and made for East Coast Florida waves
    Cool, thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Yea, he made me retro fish last year, excellent board for those bigger day, I also want to get a fun board made from him, for those all year around small waves.
    Cool, i'll consider him, but lots of options in this area.