LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Aloha from Maui guys

Just wanted share some pictures so far. Is it bad that it felt like home as soon as I stepped of the plane the weather is perfect and the sights are incredible. Can you believe I am getting class credit to come here??? image.jpg
    image.jpg

I'll post more through the week. We do a surf lesson as a class but I'm going to ask to skip it and try to go to the north side of the island if I can. Well see. Hope you guys score back home. Forecast looks promising.

Images
    Booooooooooooo!!! Shut off!!!
    Jk, I'm jealous. Have fun butthead.

Have fun in Belmar!!!!!

Good luck on the N shore man! If you see this guy just punch him in the face, that way he'll know you mean business.

images.jpg

There is nothing like stepping off the plane there, that will always be one of my fondest memories.

Have fun! I'd be lying if I didn't say I was just a little jealous.

757 Surfer, I just made the move from VB to Oahu in August for a job opportunity. One of the best decisions of my life. Question about Maui in regards to the "rainy" season. Ive got of a friend of a friend asking about the weather in Maui in late January. Have you noticed the weather being too wet, or too chilly that you would recommend coming at a later time? So far on Oahu, Ive noticed it being slightly cooler, but not to the point where I would suggest not coming. Thoughts?

Images
    Mbritta, this is paradise to me hahaha. It was cold yesterday only because I did a hike at the top of Haleakala. 79 in the valley while it was 45 at the summit. That was so crazy to me but it was an incredible view. I wish I was here on a surf trip but I'm here for class during my winter break. I also wish I could get to Oahu but alas I cant. It's killing me when I am 80 miles from Oahu and the north shore and there ain't a damn thing I can do about it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    Good luck on the N shore man! If you see this guy just punch him in the face, that way he'll know you mean business.

images.jpg
    Ha! If I punched him I would either be a local hero or dead in a ditch the next day. I would assume the latter would happen. I'm in Maui anyway so I don't have to worry about him

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    Ha! If I punched him I would either be a local hero or dead in a ditch the next day. I would assume the latter would happen. I'm in Maui anyway so I don't have to worry about him
    Ahhh gotcha. We've got a good friend in Maui, been dying to get out to see her, just haven't made it yet. Enjoy it man, heaven on earth.

Good for you bro, enjoy!!!