9 16.07%
  • Roy Stuart

3 5.36%
  • Paddington Jetty Bear

26 46.43%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Official voting for 2013 Swellies awards: MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Voting will run through 5pm EST on Friday 1/3.

Images
    I'd like to mention that some of these nominees don't participate enough to win Member of the Year.......... You can't do this stuff half-arsed. This is life and death on here.

Vote Seldom Seen for Member of the Year. Seldom Seen will create jobs and keep our kids safe from crime and gangs. So this New Year be sure to vote Seldom Seen for Member of the Year. I know I did.........

This as was paid for by the Vote for Seldom Seen Election Committee .........

Images
    PJB...you got this one covered, it's aboot time youse get some recognition....not bad, huh.

Images
    I second Mr Seldom - along with member of the year- I have seen this guy drop into some of the biggest bombs at Belmar, nj (biggest break on the east coast) - waves that I wouldn't have Anything to do with... We are talking 23ft over here

VOTE FOR SELDOM!! Or PJB

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    VOTE FOR SELDOM!!
    YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'M SELDOM'S BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJB is running away with it! I voted for you, PJB...you've earned it.

I do, however, feel a bit like PJB made a huge push for member of the year with his Seldom Seem Xmas work of art. Was that his motivation? We'll never know. I chose to believe it was not since I think the "Swellies" awards poll was announced after his first Xmas post.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    PJB is running away with it! I voted for you, PJB...you've earned it.

I do, however, feel a bit like PJB made a huge push for member of the year with his Seldom Seem Xmas work of art. Was that his motivation? We'll never know. I chose to believe it was not since I think the "Swellies" awards poll was announced after his first Xmas post.
    Nahhh, that Seldom Seen Christmas Special didn't even define my year. My posts are just ten times more witty, thought provoking, or rage provoking than anyone else's. Ya hear? (I hear ya)

Wow, I feel like Russell Crowe right now - all full of myself and a real bigshot, even. I can't wait to tell my neighbors that I got 17 votes so far. They'll be totally stoked.

Mitch, my one neighbor, is Vietnam vet who creeps around his yard all day playing Jimi Hendrix tunes. He's got issues.

My other neighbor is a real old dude who hasn't talked to me since I axed him to guard me while I showered. I had just watched Psycho..........

In all seriousness, M-ATOM The SWELLIES had no influence on The Seldom Seen Christmas Special. Snoopy, Charlie Brown, and multiple teaspoons of cough syrup influenced it.

Actually, if you go back to the nomination thread, I AXED to be left off of this poll. No poll, in which MIS-13 gets votes and nominations can be taken credibly. I wanted no part of it.

Besides, Seldom Seen, I know I'm the best, and that's all that matters. Besides, Seldom Seen's contributions, this post even waxes any competition.

Relax, MIS-13.

He's Bear
    He's bad as can
    and he knows he's the best
    This is Bear
    this is bad as can
    and he knows he's the best

he's big and he's strong
    and you know he's badder and he knows what he gets
    he knows what he knows
    he knows what we have
    he knows he gets, he gets better

Yeah, Bill should be member of the year. But Erock and Seldom definitely deserve to be on the list. Zagaffer would have probably won last year.

Hey Emass, do we also have a poll on made up or autocorrected wore of the year (e.g. HINDUS)?

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Hey Emass, do we also have a poll on made up or autocorrected wore of the year (e.g. HINDUS)?
    Classic! What is the female version of a benchoff?