7 12.50%
  • seldom seen

9 16.07%
  • Roy Stuart

3 5.36%
  • Paddington Jetty Bear

26 46.43%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    MA you are quite the sleuth. Please post links to those 3 threads and I'll get a poll up promptly. Quite a savants you are with these creeped out wahines. Excellent work.

How about that one from yesterday in the Santa Cruz thread where this rising star forum member says she should meet up with his buds there as they're genuine chargers AND makes the disclaimer that they'll definitely try to hook up with her? Can't buy that kind of stuff these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Hey Emass, do we also have a poll on made up or autocorrected wore of the year (e.g. HINDUS)?
    Classic! What is the female version of a benchoff?

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    A sprayoff with Aqua Net if you're in Jerz.

Images
    Dude Roy our guest of honor from down under should be winning this poll. His threads and the ones he's contributed too are always the most fun for some reason. Usually turns into a session of me beating trolls off with a stick and sometimes breakthrough discussion ranging from surf design, surf theory, fun facts, great stories, and probably much more.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    We could always put up a new category for WAHINE OF THE YEAR. You guys would all have to help me out here and recall what random chicks came on the forum to ask questions ....

... Off the top of my head, we have these: token Hindu, Jenelle, any random female poster
    What about the chick with the double-D's that needed friends to surf with? Amanda, I believe? She was somewhere in North or South Carolina, near a military base; That may have been 2012 though.

Juliaep would take it in a landslide. Who else went full Preggers, still surfs, and still posts?
    Last edited by Slashdog; Jan 2, 2014 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Post-Partum Election

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Dude Roy our guest of honor from down under should be winning this poll. His threads and the ones he's contributed too are always the most fun for some reason. Usually turns into a session of me beating trolls off with a stick and sometimes breakthrough discussion ranging from surf design, surf theory, fun facts, great stories, and probably much more.
    An infinite amount of propaganda and lobbying on your part Chuck would not raise Roy's MOY vote tally above the 2 you and he submitted, barring any wise guys or Steve83 casting a third. Lezbeeahnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    What about the chick with the double-D's that needed friends to surf with? Amanda, I believe? She was somewhere in North or South Carolina, near a military base; That may have been 2012 though.

Juliaep would take it in a landslide. Who else went full Preggers, still surfs, and still posts?
    Slashdog is this your first post of 2014? If so, looks like you got a big year ahead of you on SI. Looking forward to it. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Just fly down to NZ and have sex with him already.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Just fly down to NZ and have sex with him already.

Ew dude that's pretty gross. Homosexuality is like bestiality. Why choose a man over a woman ?? Brew lend insight please

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    In MA it would be a Masswhore Sam Adams chugging contest or a Masswhore gum popping contest.