• seldom seen

9 16.07%
  • Roy Stuart

3 5.36%
  • Paddington Jetty Bear

26 46.43%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    I have apologized, and now recognize that the people have spoken, and will now acknowledge all of this is how it is meant to be. Congratulations!
    Bro, so you gonna stay and sip this tea or split because it's not your ideal cup? SI is goin off every day now - haters, avatars, banners, polls, daily Bel Mar score reports like the sunrise, you name it bro we got it. Do the right thing. Get pinned on the forum. It cranks clean barrells on the reg.

my posts #52 and #60 simply stated that i'm sorry, I was wrong, I seek forgiveness and wish to move on and change. never said I was leaving the forum.

beachbreak - we jus playin. It's all good in the SI hood son. Just make sure for tomorrow's swell that the waves aren't so shifty at surf spots of your namesake.

Images
    I found it hard to participate in this the because the term "swellies", makes me want to puke and 10 threads at one time, using this term, monopolized the forum.

Yeah, it's good that those 10 threads fell towards the bottom of the pile so the incessantly regurgitated wetty, N/S, conspiracy, Bel Mar, and surf trip threads could live long and prosper. Bro, some of those threads had hilarious posts on them by the end. Quit living in the past Doug.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Yeah, it's good that those 10 threads fell towards the bottom of the pile so the incessantly regurgitated wetty, N/S, conspiracy, Bel Mar, and surf trip threads could live long and prosper. Bro, some of those threads had hilarious posts on them by the end. Quit living in the past Doug.
    I don't deny that, especially since I didn't read any of it. I don't know what you mean about living in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I don't deny that, especially since I didn't read any of it. I don't know what you mean about living in the past.
    That the Swellies were so 2 weeks ago. Yesterday's news. beachbreak keeps bumping this thread since he's heartbroken thinking we hate him. So Doug, you didn't post in any of the threads or vote in any? You sure?

Just a few hours til the NFL Playoffs?! You stoked, Doug? Bet y'ar!

Images
    No, I'm not sure. I don't even know who is in the playoffs and I'm fine with that.

Unrelated:
    I gotta give you credit for your relentless surf stoke. My guess is the ocean will bounce that stoke right back at you repeatedly in coming years.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    No, I'm not sure. I don't even know who is in the playoffs and I'm fine with that.

Unrelated:
    I gotta give you credit for your relentless surf stoke. My guess is the ocean will bounce that stoke right back at you repeatedly in coming years.

That stoke don't come from the ocean, Doug.

It's Spicoli's adderall prescription that gets him stoked. LOL HA HA LOL WOOOO.....OH LORDY

I'm just joshing, Emass, no need for retaliatory response.

This was obviously rigged.