• seldom seen

9 16.07%
  • Roy Stuart

3 5.36%
  • Paddington Jetty Bear

26 46.43%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Yeah, but at least my mistake resulted in some fun speculations

Honestly, when you mentioned autocorrect I thought of NJshred's iPhone 6 and it all seemed to tie in too well. I'm more shocked now that you weren't alluding to Hindu wore wahines.

Your mistake also resulted in a Swellie award for Wahine of the Year. Mad Atom and I took the ball you handed off and we sprinted to the end zone.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Honestly, when you mentioned autocorrect I thought of NJshred's iPhone 6 and it all seemed to tie in too well. I'm more shocked now that you weren't alluding to Hindu wore wahines.

Your mistake also resulted in a Swellie award for Wahine of the Year. Mad Atom and I took the ball you handed off and we sprinted to the end zone.

Yo, that dog is shralpin'. I like dogs.

Images
    Hey, since I'm just nailing this award thing......

Are there any women out there who want to have intercourse with me?

Hey, I'm an award winner and all. A big shot.

So if any chicks are interested just shot me a PM. Or arrange a spot to meet. The AC bus or rail station??

Yo, you'll have to provide the protection.

Ok, thanks.

where's the write-in? or none of the above. yankee,42.i miss lee and mook,too...no 8 posts per day...let's give a bunch of stupid awards like the rest of the stupid non-surfing world, and give them to people who just go on and on about mostly nothing but tired,stupid crap that has nothing to do with surfing...those were the days,my friend.happy clean up our act new year

Bump...........

either white sea ape or MATTJOHNSON

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    either white sea ape or MATTJOHNSON
    Hey Beachbreak shut the f up, you son b!tch.

Your write-ins haven't even participated in the last year. MATTJOHNSON's old news who only appealed to dorks. No one likes people from Cape May(besides LBCrew), and they certainly don't want to read stuff from them on surf predictin' websites. Cape May people spend their lives staring at two foot shore break hoping for a significant NE swell. Oh, they also hang out in the marshes looking at wildlife. No one's got time for that.

So, tell us of the SWELLINFO.COM that you dream of. A bunch of kooks axing stupid-arse questions, and talking aboot insignificant BS?

How the hell could White Sea Ape win the MEMBER OF THE YEAR AWARD for 2013, when he just joined in December?

OH MAN , NOW I'M GOING CRAZY.......JUST CRAZY............Beachbreak, can you get to AC today? I have to see you.

Why didn't you vote for Seldom Seen? What, you don't like Erock? You $#@#$ &^%$ ^%$##

Ahhh man, I'm seeing red right now.

No one's forcing you to come on here. So if you don't like it, then hit the road, cracker.

I love when people who have nothing to say, think they are Content Director..........

I have 26 votes. That's 26. 26 people like me. 26 people love me. 26 people care aboot me.

Hey, do you want some English lessons? Yankee owns a category, dude, and the if the others you mentioned were the prominent members of this site.......this forum wouldn't exist anymore........

Don't ever indirectly insult Erock or Seldom Seen again..........F'ing North Jersey people, man.........

Images
    Yeah beachbreak what'd i ever do to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Pjb is always relaxed here. Even if he is Spicoli or whoever in this world, his characters Internet demeanor is enjoyable. Or should I say "it's " demeanor because after all Pjb could be a chick. I know for sure that Yankee and carter are female.
    What the Fu(k is your problem @ss face? I have not even spoke to you in months. You sad becasue even through all your 6 months of bullsh!t on here no one nominated you for any of the swellies? Upset because your hero and boy toy Roy has not posted in a while? Like someone else said get a plane ticket fly your worthless a$$ down to NZ and bang the crap out of Roy's butthole and just get it over with. Your only problem with me is that I dislike Roy, other than that we seem to not have any problem so why don't you just go whack it to one of Roy's dumb a$$ pictures of him holding his wood and stay the hell off SI. You are so enamored with his boards that you will defend the guy to the ends of the earth and you have never even met the douche bag.

I hope both you and Roy both burn the fu(k up in fires caused by all the wood you play with and rid SI of both of you parasitic pieces of monkey sh!t.

^^^There is my first post towards 2014 Hater of the Year!^^^

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.
    Last edited by rcarter; Jan 3, 2014 at 03:01 PM.