LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • zach619

    5 8.93%
  • Erock

    6 10.71%
  • LBCrew

    7 12.50%
  • seldom seen

    9 16.07%
  • Roy Stuart

    3 5.36%
  • Paddington Jetty Bear

    26 46.43%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 74
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    2,553
    I just voted for myself.... and now I feel dirty.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chadwick
    Posts
    1,330
    oh, sorry, I was just kidding, can you forgive me? obviously I am aware that mook and lee and mattjohnson don't frequent as much, especially set apart mattjohnson who was demoted and left under strange circumstances and was a total longboard kook from cm but still seemed as ok as anybody else.i just have a sentimental,nostalgic nature for the good old days,weren't really that good,i know. I don't see the dominating characters as my cup of tea,nor the polls, so I just felt like posting...again, i'm sorry. i'd rather not comment here on why I missed a lot of waves this year-it's a bit personal. did you not read the reply to the pm you sent a couple weeks ago? I actually do think 42 deserved a nomination here, or honorable mention, though I've been critical of him often,too. it is no surprise you ran away with it, though, so, seriously, congratulations.by the way, the epic swells you mentioned recently were not epic here, and sometimes your waves are ****house when it's good up here in central jersey.i'm not a cracker,nor am I from north jersey.i am considered quite annoying,though,and I can be annoyed with others. I will try to endure better in the future.sincerely

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    What the Fu(k is your problem @ss face? I have not even spoke to you in months. You sad becasue even through all your 6 months of bullsh!t on here no one nominated you for any of the swellies? Upset because your hero and boy toy Roy has not posted in a while? Like someone else said get a plane ticket fly your worthless a$$ down to NZ and bang the crap out of Roy's butthole and just get it over with. Your only problem with me is that I dislike Roy, other than that we seem to not have any problem so why don't you just go whack it to one of Roy's dumb a$$ pictures of him holding his wood and stay the hell off SI. You are so enamored with his boards that you will defend the guy to the ends of the earth and you have never even met the douche bag.

    I hope both you and Roy both burn the fu(k up in fires caused by all the wood you play with and rid SI of both of you parasitic pieces of monkey sh!t.

    ^^^There is my first post towards 2014 Hater of the Year!^^^

    Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.
    Making friends wherever you go, eh chucka-boo-boo....? Did you jerk your momma's hair just to hear your da-da scream at you? Are you that attention-starved, boo-boo?

    GitCarter has no equal in the HOTY14 epicness, not even a tubby latex-loving Maine barnswallow like you, boo-boo, so word to the wiseacre (that would be you, boo-boo) don't push the man's Defcon button.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Chuck you wouldn't know poetry if Ee Cummings sonic ear clapped you with a queer pair of 10'5 Hotkurls whilst singing you sonnets. Go take your chinstrap beard and defile Roy's phallic region some more, you oversized, virginal bastardization of the male species. Chuck, 365x1 on the bench is no feat at a body weight of 338. Are you pissed that NOAA makes you register your wooden surf aircraft carriers with them? Must cut into your latex mannequin budget. What a drag eh? You even fancy the dudes from QC that wear speedos to OOB.

    yankee, as they say in Mortal Kombat, "finish him".
    Actually, I think that RC beat me to it, and 'with authority,' as they say in the NBA.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Actually, I think that RC beat me to it, and 'with authority,' as they say in the NBA.
    You remember a few years back on ESPN Dan Patrick would follow up a MLB player striking out and hypothetically speaking for the pitcher that whiffed him saying "You...you're, uh...not good." That can be the side commentary when someone gets KO'd by a hater or disciplinarian on SI.

    Looks like the 2014 Swellies already have candidates jockeying for position. In addition to their surf banner they may want to fly a campaign banner not only for more exposure but also the higher level of fun!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tybee Island
    Posts
    138
    Images
    11
    Next year we should have a grom of the year category to vote for.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,489
    Images
    4
    you shall win the grom of the year we cant let that road island grom win... hail tybee shreders go surf those offshore sandbars to the south and kill em.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tybee Island
    Posts
    138
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    you shall win the grom of the year we cant let that road island grom win... hail tybee shreders go surf those offshore sandbars to the south and kill em.
    i guess i win by default. yay. hahahahahahaha

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Out Killing Gnomes
    Posts
    2,301
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Actually, I think that RC beat me to it, and 'with authority,' as they say in the NBA.
    Yeah I ain't holdin nuthin back this year!!


    Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chadwick
    Posts
    1,330
    I have apologized, and now recognize that the people have spoken, and will now acknowledge all of this is how it is meant to be. Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    oh, sorry, I was just kidding, can you forgive me? obviously I am aware that mook and lee and mattjohnson don't frequent as much, especially set apart mattjohnson who was demoted and left under strange circumstances and was a total longboard kook from cm but still seemed as ok as anybody else.i just have a sentimental,nostalgic nature for the good old days,weren't really that good,i know. I don't see the dominating characters as my cup of tea,nor the polls, so I just felt like posting...again, i'm sorry. i'd rather not comment here on why I missed a lot of waves this year-it's a bit personal. did you not read the reply to the pm you sent a couple weeks ago? I actually do think 42 deserved a nomination here, or honorable mention, though I've been critical of him often,too. it is no surprise you ran away with it, though, so, seriously, congratulations.by the way, the epic swells you mentioned recently were not epic here, and sometimes your waves are ****house when it's good up here in central jersey.i'm not a cracker,nor am I from north jersey.i am considered quite annoying,though,and I can be annoyed with others. I will try to endure better in the future.sincerely