• Shark-Hunter

1 3.45%
  • bustinairs

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Well done sir, Congrats!
    Gracias amigo, gracias

Looks like a coupla more devoted supporters have cast their stones at, er, votes for me. Excellent!

A few more votes, you lucky ba$tards, & I win by at least a 4-to-1 margin. Not even wayne the insane can claim divine intervention for a recount with a victory margin that big.
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 3, 2014 at 04:34 PM.

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and offer congrats to Yankee on his landslide win! Yankee, Yankee, Yankee!!!!!!!!!!

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody
    Last edited by rcarter; Jan 3, 2014 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    I voted for ya Yankee. You got it locked up this year but I'm making a push for 2014, see I even hired me a campaign manager to write me a slogan!

Classic gold bro! We are the world!

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and offer congrats to Yankee on his landslide win! Yankee, Yankee, Yankee!!!!!!!!!!
    I humbly thank thee, RC...it feels great to have crushed the comp & won HOTY13.

I don't think I could have attained HOTY13 without my clown posse of trolls (waynetheinsane, chrome dome from SC, the gnome & of course chucka-boo-boo) - - they voted for me early and often.

Yet, more than that, they provided fuel for the fire. No, not talking 'bout the gnome's $500k wooden clunkers burning on the beach bonfires after snapping in 2' Hawaiian, nor am I referring to the smell of burning latex love dolls in the Maine barn dawn patrol, nor am I referring to the driver of the white van & his free surfboard offers to young people if only they will enter the white van and, ahem, accept hayzeus.

Nay, I refer to the mere presence of the clown posse, always there, lurking, lurking, posting inane goober self-infatuated posts that very nearly shouted for HOTY responses.

I welcome the comp for my crown in 2014. GitCarter is fast out of the gates to a magnificent start, esp when he's already told someone to go fock himself! The year is young. The Forum has magic yet to unfold. Impressive & side-splitting stuff.

And so, to paraphrase The Grinch, to all a good night.

Congrats Yankee, well done. Takes discipline to go the full year w\o a lapse. I hear the angry beaver clan is marshaling their forces, so stay focused and keep the hate going, the dark side is strong in you...

For 2014 I'll be pulling for RC though, he's a hometown Raleighwood boy after all.

Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    Congrats Yankee, well done. Takes discipline to go the full year w\o a lapse. I hear the angry beaver clan is marshaling their forces, so stay focused and keep the hate going, the dark side is strong in you...

For 2014 I'll be pulling for RC though, he's a hometown Raleighwood boy after all.
    Word up, you from Raleighwood?