LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    you gotta take your own advice & leave the past behind, my man. that whole manco & manco/b-walk thing was 2 years ago, right when you started posting here. i'll never willingly eat manco & manco's, but i have b-walk dates w/ my wife now & then & take my godson up to ride the rides in the off-season.

now, who can tell me if i need my 9'1.5" gun in ocnj tomorrow??
    No, you don't need a gun, tomorrow. What, do you really need advice aboot what board to ride from dudes who don't know where to take off their wet suits? Or were you just changing the subject?

You have a Godson? Are you and your wife considering having children?

I can't leave the past behind - it's where I live. But I'm not all sore over it and sh!t.

Hey, we should meet up on the boardwalk some day, and kick it. What kind of drugs do you do? Hey, what do you think aboot the Atlantic City boardwalk?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    No, you don't need a gun, tomorrow. What, do you really need advice aboot what board to ride from dudes who don't know where to take off their wet suits? Or were you just changing the subject?

You have a Godson? Are you and your wife considering having children?

I can't leave the past behind - it's where I live. But I'm not all sore over it and sh!t.

Hey, we should meet up on the boardwalk some day, and kick it. What kind of drugs do you do? Hey, what do you think aboot the Atlantic City boardwalk?
    This is PB&J at his finest. Not some novella about oral fixations. He's totally posting up njsurfer42 but you can see him doing it and saying these things like they're serious questions not meant to shake him up. I want more.

please don't ever leave your car running while you surf. We don't need the unnecessary air pollution that would generate. You might get out there and have so much fun, you'll want to stay out for 3 hours. When you get out of the water, just crank the heater.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    just ****ing around w/ everyone. some of the questions people ask on here blow my mind...i don't need drugs, i just come on here.

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    please don't ever leave your car running while you surf. We don't need the unnecessary air pollution that would generate. You might get out there and have so much fun, you'll want to stay out for 3 hours. When you get out of the water, just crank the heater.
    not to mention the high probability of someone driving off w/ the car. can you imagine if someone tried that in AC? the thing would be gone before the guy got his first wave.

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    And don't leave your car running while you surf if you are anywhere near my break for I will steal your car sayeth the Chavez.
    On topic: If you fruit loops are so worried about the wind then get your a$$es up at dawn Saturday. Winds below 5 mph in SNJ. Still a decent swell in the water.

Ha NJsurfer42, we be on the same wave length.

Hey highvelocity, I think you're right that you should leave your truck running while you surf. By the way, what break will you be at and at exactly what time? Thanks, breh!

Thread titled about surfing Long Island, cool this should be interesting.

Makes it to 3 pages before the Jersey brahs start talking about their Jersey beefs and breaks.

Hashtag Belmar

Images
    Not trying to be hard but I wore a 4/3 5m boot gloves hood and was fine in 42 degree water. . I'm actually pumped for the cold because I can try my new 6/5 tommorow which I think I will be fine in. I just hope I can paddle and that the damn offshores don't hold me on the lip too long. Any advice for getting into waves earlier on really offshore days ?