LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSurfer View Post
    Truest statement ever about the pilfering of the freshman girls. Im a freshman in highschool and every girl decent looking and better is stolen by the juniors hahahahha.
    Get used to it, sparky2 - - for a guy like you, it's a lifelong ailment.

Maybe you & the sugar-infused-one from RI could start your own lil' PM'ing sesh...?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Get used to it, sparky2 - - for a guy like you, it's a lifelong ailment.

Maybe you & the sugar-infused-one from RI could start your own lil' PM'ing sesh...?
    Nah man im good..thanks for the suggestion though hahahahhahahaha

Truest statement ever about the pilfering of the freshman girls. Im a freshman in highschool and every girl decent looking and better is stolen by the juniors hahahahha. You gotta look at least one grade above.
    Or 3 grades above. The social proof of sporting a senior wahine (that's sr. year, not sr. citizen...) on your arm that's a 7 or above on the Southern scale would be amazing for your career prospects with the co-eds. Let us know if you need additional life lessons. You seem like a out together chap who has the capability of having life by the balls at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    From there you could walk to Surfer's Beach if you wanted to. Wildo's is about a 10 minute drive not counting the condition of the dirt road, could take longer if it's as bad as it was in November. Lots of other breaks within 20 minutes from there--including Jobos. You could also rent an apartment at Villa Tropical and be right in front of Shacks.
    Ahhh..Wildos, what a great spot. I stayed at Villa Tropical in March and loved it. Will definitely get back there someday.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Or 3 grades above. The social proof of sporting a senior wahine (that's sr. year, not sr. citizen...) on your arm that's a 7 or above on the Southern scale would be amazing for your career prospects with the co-eds. Let us know if you need additional life lessons. You seem like a out together chap who has the capability of having life by the balls at some point.
    Yeah that would definitely be good socially hahaha, and a 7 on the southern scale looks pretty dam* good! I hope i have the capability of having life by the balls at some point, because most of the time its vice versa, but thats just how it is with just about everyone, isnt it?

Images
    I guess Georgia surfer and I have something in common.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    I guess Georgia surfer and I have something in common.
    Besides age?

Besides age?
    No. Nothing besides age. That and maybe yankee's watchful eye.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    No. Nothing besides age. That and maybe yankee's watchful eye.
    Ooh haha, im guessing hes the one with yankee's watchful eye?

Images
    Besides age?
    Haha, ya girls. It was kind of a joke.