LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSurfer View Post
    Ooh haha, im guessing hes the one with yankee's watchful eye?
    no he's seldomseens

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    no he's seldomseens
    The sandbox is empty, sparky, go play with your new pal. You from the mountains & your pal from Georgia ought ot have lots of surfing stuff to talk about. Squirrels ISO of a nut; you were lost & now you're found. Look it all up. And, no, the answer isn't on FB or Google.

And like a previous human post put it, get a job & stop allowing your parentals to cripple you.
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 4, 2014 at 12:35 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    The sandbox is empty, sparky, go play with your new pal. You from the mountains & your pal from Georgia ought ot have lots of surfing stuff to talk about. Squirrels ISO of a nut; you were lost & now you're found. Look it all up. And, no, the answer isn't on FB or Google.

And like a previous human post put it, get a job & stop allowing your parentals to cripple you.
    You have a very loose definition of "pal" dont you? hahaha, btw ive been out of my "sandbox" years for a good while.

Images
    yankee i love the hate and keep it up. no really please do i am a fan. but take it easy on the ga grommet. he has came to my island and shredded it so hard that there was erosion to the sand dunes after he busted the spray off a lip. it hasn't been repaired yet, the locals around here are now scared to surf since then. there is now a statue at the line up if him erected out of palmetto trees and oleander and duct tape.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    yankee i love the hate and keep it up. no really please do i am a fan. but take it easy on the ga grommet. he has came to my island and shredded it so hard that there was erosion to the sand dunes after he busted the spray off a lip. it hasn't been repaired yet, the locals around here are now scared to surf since then. there is now a statue at the line up if him erected out of palmetto trees and oleander and duct tape.
    Hahahahahahaha! i laughed out loud at that one sandblasters, good one.

Smile you do want to go - u really do

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    I've never gone on a surf trip yet because I'm young and I started surfing 2 years ago. I've heard alot about PR and El Rincon and all that and was wondering the cheapest way to have a nice surf trip there. (In a resort) And tips overall. Thanks.
    pr is THE BEST…all sorts of spots for all sorts of riders. 84 deg h20…my/my! stay off beach
    in jobos (meaning back a block or two) and buy into an auto ONLY WHEN real swell fills into
    rincon…do you like big waves? wilderness rocks; helps if u paddle well. like thump? oooooo -
    middles. high perf ur thang? hang off da rock at jobos after locals have had their fill….are
    you a healy-type)…well, how bout 3palms…boy could i ramble on…. (guess i already have).

Puerto Rico sucks. waves suck. girls look like dogs. water is colder than your mothers titty in the ice cream aisle in the supermarket. but seriously you havent missed a damn thing the past month...legit has been not good. Jump a cargo ship to europe, thats your best best.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    Yah, I hear you SB. Besides, RIgrom is probably too young to vote & I'm busy trying to garner enough votes to out-hate RC for the HOTY14 Award from Spicoli (the latest self-appointed Ringmaster of this circus).

Stay away from Maine barns, keed RIgrommet, & go in shredding peace.
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 4, 2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: the contrails are moving again, Arch...

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Yah, I hear you SB. Besides, RIgrom is probably too young to vote & I'm busy trying to garner enough votes to out-hate RC for the HOTY14 Award from Spicoli (the latest self-appointed Ringmaster of this circus).

Stay away from Maine barns, keed RIgrommet, & go in shredding peace.
    yankee I was merely the chairman of the voting process. It was an honest, power-to-the-people majority rule vote.

Is Chuck's hideout really a barn? He could be renting some really cheap industrial space in a hula hoop warehouse off of Route 1. Can Starchy look into Chuck's exact GPS coordinates?

Quote Originally Posted by sblmras View Post
    Puerto Rico sucks. waves suck. girls look like dogs. water is colder than your mothers titty in the ice cream aisle in the supermarket. but seriously you havent missed a damn thing the past month...legit has been not good. Jump a cargo ship to europe, thats your best best.
    Yeah, I hate that place so much i'm never going back again....