LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Thumbs up It's Oficially Friday for Eastern Time

Let's have this make like, the most pointless thread of 2014 or something. Get some waves this morning wherever you are. If you're not sleeping then you're probably getting ur boards ready for the little swell tomorrow. Yep, it's Friday.

Images
    I just Watched all the forums go from saying today, to yesterday. Haha. Yolo

Beers?
    Beers!

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Let's have this make like, the most pointless thread of 2014 or something. Get some waves this morning wherever you are. If you're not sleeping then you're probably getting ur boards ready for the little swell tomorrow. Yep, it's Friday.
    There will be countless other pointless threads here before this year is through.

Images
    I just saw the second hand on my clock move 1 second forward. Oh wait it just did it again!

Go to bed buddy

you have succeeded,grasshopper.pjb/seldom will be proud.

Images
    I'm getting a little tired.

Are you surfing today little young man? If so please tell us all about it. Be sure to include spot nick name how to get there where to park and how to paddle out. Thanks brahhhh oh and rub that jelly stuff from mommys nightstand over your exposed face to keep frost bite away!

Images
    What? Just a question am I the only kid on SI? Btw I just woke up from a 2 hour sleep.