LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Pretty much. But you guys get them on the reg and we next to never do.
    naw man i was just in the area im futher south...way south and i get barreled maybe 4 days a year...real barrels there. our beach had a **** tone of sand pumped a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Tomorrow morning the temp is going to be 1f here plus a big high tide. This sh*t is for the birds.
    I'm telling you Doug, I was warm in the 5/4 today in 9 degree air. Lighter winds in the AM too. Vasoline on the face is huge. I get colder in 58-61 water and 65-75 air in SD wearing boardies with neoprene compressions under plus a 2mm topper. It was maybe the second time ever I didn't have to warm up after a session either in the truck or shower. Drylock plus constant paddling equals thermogenesis.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Tomorrow morning the temp is going to be 1f here plus a big high tide. This sh*t is for the birds.
    Many snowy owls have made various locations in New Jersey their home for this winter. I've been getting chugs ever since they arrived. It's been awhile since the snowy owls have traveled into our location.

Then there's that seal. He always shows up on good days, since Nov. 28.

I have gotten 1-2 quality days per week since Thanksgiving. Do the owls and seal have something to do with it? Or has my shrine to Nancy Kerrigan finally started to come through? I was just aboot to abandon her, for a Tonya Harding shrine.

I'm kind of bummed I didn't get out today. I don't know, I kind of let this never-ending cold sway my decision to bag it. Plus, Cadbury was in gambling mode, and today wasn't the day to get stuck at Metros. Now I feel bad aboot myself. But I didn't feel that great shoveling snow this morrow....and I dig shoveling snow. No really, I do.

Gilman's picture made me question my decision making. Though I watched a South End cam five times this morning and saw nothing like that. I don't know. I think I f'd up. Yeah, I think I f'd up. Sorry.

Sage take your own advice and always check out the break

Images
    Yeah........I think I got AIDS. I can't get rid of this cold. I felt crappy today, and I got soft. What can I say? I could have, and should have went out. I f'd up. I mean, I dig colds because they ain't nothing compared to Tylenol 3 withdrawal.....

Yeah, I got soft today. No excuse. And y'all can save the ribbing, as I'll beat myself up aboot it for the rest of the night........I messed-up..........

Member of the Year and Member Achievement of the Year and you skunked yourself on the best swell of 2014? Talk about winning MVP and Playoff MVP then mailing it in. Say it ain't so...

one more from this afternoon
    South End 2.jpg

Images
    Yeah, wanted to sneak a session in before dark but wasnt encouraged.

I'll just read all about it in my pajamas and hot cocoa. I was freezing here today down south.

i opted for the snowboard route today. 14 in. in the Catskills. One of the most fun east coast days ive ever had.

Hoping Monday pans out in NJ when I get back...