LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 201
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Not sure why you keep implying that I have ever lived in Havre De Grace... Not sure why you are repeating my locations. Did I ever say: "Man, if you didn't go out today, you are a chump". There is a very good reason why I don't live in OC MD year round, where my family is, year round. I don't like the cold. I chose a place with much better waves and weather for many years. Now I am down here, with warm weather and lack luster waves. Ohh well....

    I simply reminded a lot of the veteran users here of what is mentioned all summer from Delmarva to New Hampshire. Every summer its, Man, I cant wait for January, with my 6 mil, so I can paddle out alone to these empty bombing peaks.... etc. etc.

    I don't live in Jersey, and I also don't complain about how I can't wait for the winter time.... If you are not "that guy" and you have not entertained all of the previous posts about loving the cold winter and the rubber, then this was not directed at you....

    But if you are implying that I don't ever go up to OC MD to my family's house in the winter and put on the 6 mil and go out, you are wrong... What I was saying is that I wish I had the time to be up there over the past few days... Because like I said, the shots that mitchell posted of Delmarva were in fact "money shots".... I never said I want to go up a search for these so-called "closeouts" in Jersey. I was saying, man that photos from back home (Delmarva) looked sick. And if I was able to be up there, I would be covered in rubber and surfing those very "makable" looking waves... No SE cold weather Machismo. I am in fact "not that tough" I suppose since I chose not to relocate back there because I hate frozen pipes, and winter and snow and all that goes with it.... I gave up cold water, cold weather and better waves to live in a place with Palm trees and an ocean that I can trunk it in for 8 months out of the year.... So with that being said, since it was a calculated effort, I suppose I don't have the right to complain about the lack of surf here.

    Didn't mean to strike a nerve. Sounds like you wish you went out yesterday, but due to many variables, you were unable to do so. Sorry about the pipes and the missed session. There will always be more swells. You don't have to convince me of that. I ain't mad at you for not going.

    PJB is good at making people write back lengthy defensive points of view. I was a victim too.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    highlands, nj
    Posts
    243
    Images
    21
    Today was fun. Got leftover swell after all. Only was out for 1.5 hours but got a few good rides. There was ice on the shore line and my booties froze on walk back to car at 10am. But it was at least 15 degrees by then. Hah

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    BELMAR, NJ
    Posts
    1,632
    Images
    1
    You guys really missed it! You should have been there yesterday! I checked everywhere the other day and it just wasn't coming together- between the wind and the sandbars- it was either super sectiony or closing out... Until that is - when I pulled up to Belmar,NJ! I don't even know why I checked anywhere else!! It was a good 2 to 3 ft bigger and the lefts where peeling the whole way to the beach- with a inside barrel section! There was only like 5 to 8 guys out!

    Some pics taken with my phone from my truck:
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

    #belmarisbettetthenyourbreak
    Last edited by walkingonh2o; Jan 5, 2014 at 02:58 AM.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    PJB stalks everyone on this site, he knows all of our stories.
    Nahh, like ZaGaffer, I remember everything I read.......or maybe 95% of it...........85% during full moons. So, if someone reminds the forum five times a week that they previously lived in Sand Diego, I tend to remember it. Ya know what it is that I be sayin'?

    Zippy, you better look-up the definition of Stalking, because McCoy on Law & Order wouldn't prosecute your case. Like, you actually stalk me. You appear in every thread I am a major part of. Then you usually sneak in for a little jibe.

    If I was stalking you, I'd appear in every thread you post of which therefore in.

    I don't.

    If I was stalking you, I'd be calling various people and places in Delaware looking for you. I'd be on the hunt. And even if I wanted to, I left my binoculars, camo fatigues, ladder and invisibility potion up in Edmonton, Alberta........I was stalking a real choice bird up there. Until she got all crazy and sh!t.

    And besides, I have open myself like a book. So if anybody has been paying attention youse guys got my story that there of which. So it's only fair that I know a tiny bit aboot youse guys at there for.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Not sure why you keep implying that I have ever lived in Havre De Grace... Not sure why you are repeating my locations. Did I ever say: "Man, if you didn't go out today, you are a chump". There is a very good reason why I don't live in OC MD year round, where my family is, year round. I don't like the cold. I chose a place with much better waves and weather for many years. Now I am down here, with warm weather and lack luster waves. Ohh well....

    I simply reminded a lot of the veteran users here of what is mentioned all summer from Delmarva to New Hampshire. Every summer its, Man, I cant wait for January, with my 6 mil, so I can paddle out alone to these empty bombing peaks.... etc. etc.

    I don't live in Jersey, and I also don't complain about how I can't wait for the winter time.... If you are not "that guy" and you have not entertained all of the previous posts about loving the cold winter and the rubber, then this was not directed at you....

    But if you are implying that I don't ever go up to OC MD to my family's house in the winter and put on the 6 mil and go out, you are wrong... What I was saying is that I wish I had the time to be up there over the past few days... Because like I said, the shots that mitchell posted of Delmarva were in fact "money shots".... I never said I want to go up a search for these so-called "closeouts" in Jersey. I was saying, man that photos from back home (Delmarva) looked sick. And if I was able to be up there, I would be covered in rubber and surfing those very "makable" looking waves... No SE cold weather Machismo. I am in fact "not that tough" I suppose since I chose not to relocate back there because I hate frozen pipes, and winter and snow and all that goes with it.... I gave up cold water, cold weather and better waves to live in a place with Palm trees and an ocean that I can trunk it in for 8 months out of the year.... So with that being said, since it was a calculated effort, I suppose I don't have the right to complain about the lack of surf here.

    Didn't mean to strike a nerve. Sounds like you wish you went out yesterday, but due to many variables, you were unable to do so. Sorry about the pipes and the missed session. There will always be more swells. You don't have to convince me of that. I ain't mad at you for not going.
    Zach, you seem all bent. Zachary, you were a bit snarky in your first post. Right Bobby De Niro?

    " Ahhhhh, yeah he was a little bit snarky.....a little bit....a little bit."

    See?

    Now, I have good information that you lived in Harve De Grace from the years 1990-1997. I also have good information from Juan Ashton that you haven't surfed in OCMD in some time. I also contacted your father in Bethany. He claimed not to know you and refused to acknowledge your existence.

    Harve De Grace is my GO TO Maryland town. For some reason it really seems to upset these guys........

    Maybe I randomly dialed the wrong Bethany, DE phone number? Now that I think aboot it, it sounded like a female on the other end of the line.

    "Sir, I am calling to ax aboot your son Zach619 who now lives in South Carolina....."

    Oh, you didn't strike a personal nerve. I was upset at skipping on it. But, I went out yesterday and could assume that Friday, IN MY LOCATION, must have been nothing but a corner hunt. Plus, I felt like shat in the water yesterday. I got AIDS or something as I've been sick for two weeks.

    Anyways, I do not tolerate snarkiness directed at New Jersey people from one in South Carolina. We own this coast so please, I implore you, to show us the respect that we deserve.

    NICK: First of all, I didn't do anything snarky to you. The only time I addressed you(while mentaly undressing you) I merely explained the Multiple Character Theory here on Swellinfo.com. That's all I did. Plus, I even offered to counsel or advise you if you had any problems......

    Sounds pretty nice to me. And no one makes you do anything. You are in control of your own anger and how you respond on surf predictin' website forums. They'll tell you in any anger management class that YOU alone control your anger. No one gets you angry but yourself.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,745
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Nahh, like ZaGaffer, I remember everything I read.......or maybe 95% of it...........85% during full moons. So, if someone reminds the forum five times a week that they previously lived in Sand Diego, I tend to remember it. Ya know what it is that I be sayin'?

    Zippy, you better look-up the definition of Stalking, because McCoy on Law & Order wouldn't prosecute your case. Like, you actually stalk me. You appear in every thread I am a major part of. Then you usually sneak in for a little jibe.

    If I was stalking you, I'd appear in every thread you post of which therefore in.

    I don't.

    If I was stalking you, I'd be calling various people and places in Delaware looking for you. I'd be on the hunt. And even if I wanted to, I left my binoculars, camo fatigues, ladder and invisibility potion up in Edmonton, Alberta........I was stalking a real choice bird up there. Until she got all crazy and sh!t.

    And besides, I have open myself like a book. So if anybody has been paying attention youse guys got my story that there of which. So it's only fair that I know a tiny bit aboot youse guys at there for.
    Just saying, you called me out for being from "San Diego, South Carolina and Havre De Grace" Brah... I didn't mention it until you did. Missing the fact that I have clocked plenty of time in winter months in Delmarva defeated your whole point. If you were a real stalker and had looked further into my thread archives, you would have known that. That's all I be sayin... Ya missed a good swell. The other guys on this site that live in the same place as you got some goodness and have photographic evidence to prove it. It happens. There is always next time

  7. #107
    PB&J: ka caw? Gotta convert on third down. Those two games were so damn good that Doug converted into a full-time football fan. He said he's got slices and fish tacos at his crib during today's games for all SI brahs except patgeds22 and underage grommets because he doesn't want to deal with forged permission slips and hyperglycemic sugar comas.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,539
    Images
    5
    Lol, I can't believe this is still going on, you guys are wasting half your lives on here. I will try and and clarify my point further. Ive always been tired of people blaming the surf and not their lack of ability for a bad session or ride etc. I for one have had bad sessions and have been closed out on BUT on the same day, same waves have seen better surfers getting barreled, pulling airs and just plain doing **** I can only dream of. SO, do the waves suck or do we suck? That's the question you have to ask yourself. For me I'll continue to blame myself for a bad ride rather than the wave. And as for closeouts, yes they exist. I saw a mile long wave hit a beach break all at the same time in El Salvador, now that is a closeout.

  9. #109
    Zippy we know what you meant. Yes, wave quality and surf skill both exist cooperatively (or uncooperatively) on the same continuum. You got us going to start. Closeouts will definitely now be a running SI joke. What break at ES did you see that mile wave? Looked on Dogfunk for deals on 7mm boots but they also told me closeouts don't exist.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Just saying, you called me out for being from "San Diego, South Carolina and Havre De Grace" Brah... I didn't mention it until you did. Missing the fact that I have clocked plenty of time in winter months in Delmarva defeated your whole point. If you were a real stalker and had looked further into my thread archives, you would have known that. That's all I be sayin... Ya missed a good swell. The other guys on this site that live in the same place as you got some goodness and have photographic evidence to prove it. It happens. There is always next time
    So, are you saying that you did live in Havre De Grace.?

    How come the mere mention of that town drives you guys nuts? I might have to check it out some

    Let me tell you, I do like my 5 mil.....well not the one I currently don as it has seen better days, yet I'm still out there in the tatters. I do like loneliness.

    Spicoli: The Eagles suck. I was a fool to fall for the hype. They have all of these offensive records, yet they never look dominate(besides the Chicago game). They squeeked by most games. They continually get burned by second string running backs. They have success when they blitz and get pressure, but constantly only rush 3. Their pass defense sucks anyways, so might as well rush a full load. They start plays with 17 seconds on the play clock, at the end of games, when they have a slight lead.....

    They look nothing like the era when Donovan came to be......They F'd people up. This team beats records yet never dominates.

    But they almost beat an experienced "elite" team last night. The Saints are frauds.