LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    11 pages of people arguing about waves they didn't even surf. This is worse than listening to the old guys on the beach stare at perfect big surf and make excuses about the tide, wind, sun, consistency of sand grains, etc.....I atleast give them credit for getting off their asses and going outside.

Images
    Good morning PBJ.... No, unfortunately I have never lived in Havre De Grace. I just assumed you got burnt on some fake dope down there or something and are still pissed about it. Now, if you make a Dundalk reference, I will get a kick out of that... No, Im not from Dundalk....

But, on a lighter note, Nick Foles did save my ass in one of my FFB leagues. I drafted Matt Ryan. What a loser that tool is.

Yesterday was a total bust as far as the NFL. Jim Irsay and those bastard Colts pulled one out of their asses. And Drew Brees got their first road win EVER in the post season. I still have hope. I need the Chargers to smoke the Bengals, leaving those clowns still not having a post season win in 22 years. I would also love to see GB take out SF....

Kaepenerick and the niners talked too much trash after losing the superbowl. We beat ourselves. We should have won... Blah Blah, while with no power outage they would have lost by 30 points. And the Bengals did the same thing last week leading up to the ravens game... We want to end the Ravens season... Blah Blah... We are the Bengals... fu**ing clowns. pisses me off to see sh**ty organization win. The niners are a respectable organization, they just have a bunch of 2 bit thugs and clowns on their team. At lesat GB and SD have some character athletes on their squad. You can't buy class.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    11 pages of people arguing about waves they didn't even surf. This is worse than listening to the old guys on the beach stare at perfect big surf and make excuses about the tide, wind, sun, consistency of sand grains, etc.....I atleast give them credit for getting off their asses and going outside.
    Then why do you read all the stuff you claim to dislike? Like, some unnatural force made you read this whole thread.

Hey, Skeg, when you coming up to Jersey?

It's enjoyable in a narcissistic way, plus it gives me something to do at work......although it is a sunday...

I surf jersey maybe 2 times a year tops, when that NEer comes through, but the winds want to linger with too much North in them for anything to work here. Hop the ferry and make it up. It's been a few years since we've had a setup like that, usually late fall storms. But maybe i'll take the trip if you promise to show me where the finger goes.

Images
    Okay, I am done with the lies. I am in fact from Havre De Grace. Mention my name at any bar in the HDG and you will drink for free all night long. Ohh, and drop my name in Tuba City AZ and you will get the king's treatment. They owe me big time out there.

Images
    It's enjoyable in a narcissistic way, plus it gives me something to do at work......although it is a sunday...

I surf jersey maybe 2 times a year tops, when that NEer comes through, but the winds want to linger with too much North in them for anything to work here. Hop the ferry and make it up. It's been a few years since we've had a setup like that, usually late fall storms. But maybe i'll take the trip if you promise to show me where the finger goes.
    Well, you be careful in Cape May. Some say them folks down there are a bit ornery.

Skeg, just think how cool it would be to be snarky with me in person.

Hey, was that last line of yours supposed to be an insult. Or were you trying to approach me with some type of sex act?

Oh, so you enjoy this stuff in a narcissistic way? Like, this site makes you feel special or more intelligent or something? Really? Do you really think you are mo' smarter than EmassSpicoli? Really?

You might want to switch "narcissistic" with "delusional." As in, "It's enjoyable in a delusional way."

Skegs, your life would be incomplete without me.

Skeg, just think how cool it would be to be snarky with me in person.
    I do not trust people who communicate in any means other than snarkish. Problematic of most people who grew up close enough to have daily interactions with Philadelphia's finest contribution to america....it's residents.

I surf jersey maybe 2 times a year tops, when that NEer comes through, but the winds want to linger with too much North in them for anything to work here. Hop the ferry and make it up.
    Yesterday would have been a good time to make the trip... 'cept it would have to be another two hour drive from the ferry to get the real goods. Plenty of juice left... sun was out... light offshore breeze all day. And talk about snarky... whew... rough crowd, as usual.

Skeg Legs - some of us surfed the last few days. Biz as usual, breh. No biggie. Couple ice crystals on the brow on the walk back. Just another day, another sesh. btw, brah, Philly ain't as hard as it gets. Unless your stoop is on the outskirts of Temple University. You're not captive to your EC lineage either. Smiling more often would benefit you and less small children would cry in your presence. Then, you'd spare Slashdog unneeded manslaughter charges when he shakes those babes for crying.

zach619 - a "total bust"?!?! Braddah, yesterday gave us two games. One of which was tied for the 2nd biggest comeback ever in the history of the NFL playoffs?! and the other was a neck and neck 4 quarter race between two teams under a lot of fan/media pressure for franchise underachievement over the years. Both games came down to a kick and final score in the waning minutes. What else would've stroked your pickle? This is the best season in football history. The bad news Patriots are about to win the Super Bowl using middle school defensive tackles and a JV HS tight end, among other no names and gym class heroes. Your Bolts are winning right now, braw. Be easy. And hating on Matty Ice? Look at his recent 5-year record excluding this season. You put your faith in him on fantasy draft day, live with it. How do you know Matt Ryan didn't draft you for his fantasy surfing league? Bet he did. Oh, and this in no way lessens the reverence I have for you on a surfing level. Because of you, I don't rock a leash in over 50 degree water and under OH+ wave height.

PB&J - this year was a bonus for you Eagles fans. Things were in the crapper for a while til it got Sunny in Philadelphia thanks to some stud QB. Can you host a Jeopardy format contest between Skeg Legs and I? You pick the categories.

Braddahs, can we outlaw use of the word "snarky"?? It's what the Germans call "über geigh". Just sounds weird. Let's come up with another word for it. One that won't confuse most of the illiterate picture menu readers of SI.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    But, on a lighter note, Nick Foles did save my ass in one of my FFB leagues. I drafted Matt Ryan. What a loser that tool is.
    Hey now Matt Ryan just needs an O-Line, hahaha but my falcons blew this year bad.