LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Grommet no worries. Matty and Smitty got it on lock. The dirty birds are 56-24 in Ryan's tenure before this year. Plus, you should know that it goes 10-6 one year, 6-10 the next. 2014 is an even year and they're 64-31 in even years since '02.

You just worry bouts sackin those southern belles and gettin pitted, ya hear now brah? Dem birds are set.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Grommet no worries. Matty and Smitty got it on lock. The dirty birds are 56-24 in Ryan's tenure before this year. Plus, you should know that it goes 10-6 one year, 6-10 the next. 2014 is an even year and they're 64-31 in even years since '02.

You just worry bouts sackin those southern belles and gettin pitted, ya hear now brah? Dem birds are set.
    i dont know my Georgia teams find a way to lose.. look at the bulldawgs, braves, falcons.. Falcons have never won the big one, 19 years since the braves won the big one, 32 years since the dawgs won the big one.. ehhhh i guess ill continue to hear "next year" for the rest of my life.

Not every city can be Title Town Boston. It's all because of the Atlanta Flames. Your pro teams have been scorned since 1980 since you guys ran big league hockey outta town.

Just collect those southern bells now and don't worry bouts no foosball.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Not every city can be Title Town Boston. It's all because of the Atlanta Flames. Your pro teams have been scorned since 1980 since you guys ran big league hockey outta town.

Just collect those southern bells now and don't worry bouts no foosball.
    Foosball is a very big part of a Georgia boys life.. my high school team is hitting the weights sometime soon.. i cant wait. But i will be collecting some southern bells in the meantime hahahahaha

Images
    georgia and theyre dogs god forbid you say the dog suck.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSurfer View Post
    Foosball is a very big part of a Georgia boys life.. my high school team is hitting the weights sometime soon.. i cant wait. But i will be collecting some southern bells in the meantime hahahahaha
    southern bells i only see ghettos and junkies in savannah

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    georgia and theyre dogs god forbid you say the dog suck.
    They definitely had an off year this year due to injuries and a god awful secondary.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    southern bells i only see ghettos and junkies in savannah
    Haha i live on da islanddd. I try to stay away from the city.

Images
    Haha just noticed i am now a 'senior member'. yay.

A little late but yesterday (Saturday) was pretty good. Waist to chest high clean ones. Tide was a bit high making for some lulls but every 5 minutes or so a nice chest high wave would just peeeeeel down the beach. Wasn't that cold either, air was 4, not much wind. Iv been colder on 30 degree days. Came out of the water with ice chunks in my beard and moustache but man what a fun day.