LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    I see this thread spun off into Americas most dangerous cities

lol pjb ur posts are the best.philly is a dangerous place.people from Camden go across the bridge to drop bodies and philly vice versa.its odd drugs inc didn't do bmor.I was thinken last night it would be cool to see a drugs inc in mexico with the sinaloas and juaraz cartels.i never been to Baltimore,but I did see the wire many times,and I can only thnk its like marylands Newark.

I try to stay away from ghettos because im white,and white people do not belong there.i was snapping pics on the train tracks in Trenton one day when my buddy spit off the trussle bridge and it landed on a Mercedes filled with a bunch of scary Mexicans.they chased us down the tracks with machetes while the driver drove parallel with the tracks.if I would've tripped id be dead right now.stay out of the slums and stay on the beach!!
    Lmao they have never seen a beach boy before, to be honest here..I moved to the mid west for a while and would ask me why I was wearing board short aka (swimtrunks). They were to dumb to understand island life.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    If you spit on someones car in breezy point, NY - an all white irish catholic neighborhood - they would have just shot you.
    dude im irish,and breezy point is Pleasantville.we're not talkin bout boston here,u shoot somebody In public there,u go to jail.shoot somebody in the slums and u get away wit it.lol irish catholics,my father in law is one of those and I bust his balls to the max

lol we were just makin fun of him this morning,cause hes about to get his pension and he wants to go on vacation.i say Hawaii,his response " a fukin volcano lol are u crazy".. ok Amsterdam,im not goin on vacation to smoke.

so he makes up his mind and says Brooklyn.i couldn't stop laughing.u live there ur whole life,have a chance to go somewhere new before he passes,and u want to go hang out with the irish pricks,jews,and ginis.that's all it is,so I said go to Brownsville,explore a little bit.im irish and I hate all irish people,bunch a red hair pricks

oh, we talkin' 'bout baltimore? I was trying to get home from an O's game one night, had a few too many pints, you know how that goes. Anyhow, we end up missing the interstate entrance and end up in the HOOD. Like, cars on cinderblocks, pimps in fur coats, Hoes trying to flag us down. We were relieved to find a gas station but when we pulled up some dude in a black trench coat came up to our window demanding a ride to his dealers spot to get us some crack. what?

So we get back on the road, just headed anywhere but that gas station, and we get lit up... no not by some gang bangers uzi, by the local boys in blue. Assuming they had a crack bust, they were pretty disappointed to see two white boys in Orioles gear. They said there are two reasons to be in this part of town, "you are either looking for trouble, or you already found it"/

yeah, downtown Baltimore is SKETCHY
    Last edited by leethestud; Jan 9, 2014 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    oh, we talkin' 'bout baltimore? I was trying to get home from an O's game one night, had a few too many pints, you know how that goes. Anyhow, we end up missing the interstate entrance and end up in the HOOD. Like, cars on cinderblocks, pimps in fur coats, Hoes trying to flag us down. We were relieved to find a gas station but when we pulled up some dude in a black trench coat came up to our window demanding a ride to his dealers spot to get us some crack. what?

So we get back on the road, just headed anywhere but that gas station, and we get lit up... no not by some gang bangers uzi, by the local boys in blue. Assuming they had a crack bust, they were pretty disappointed to see two white boys in Orioles gear. They said there are two reasons to be in this part of town, "you are either looking for trouble, or you already found it"/

yeah, downtown Baltimore is SKETCHY

Sounds like white boy got lost & accidentally found hisself The Block.

Yeah.

Played a lotta ball up at Druid Hill Park. The Block was one of our spots. Not for the tenderfeets. Def not for young white boyz.

Anacostia Barry Farms, Rayful & the crew, full auto just to see if they could hit the field with the heavy metal rain.

Bed Stuy in the 70's, Ft Greene, East NY, the GG local, D train to Coney at 2am c ya sucker ...been there done that.

The guy posting about Breezy....guns wouldn't be the deal, slick, we'd be with bats & fists. You're some hipster from the city, right. Stay in Rockaway or with your mixed-Irish paisans in Howard Beach.

And Spicoli....silence your chattering keyboard, son, 'cause on this topic you're talking way, way out of your pay grade. You'd be white meat lunch meat. And that's being charitable.
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 10, 2014 at 01:31 AM.

Bro, the only topic(s) on this thread be pollo and civil war. Ya herd?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Sounds like white boy got lost & accidentally found hisself The Block.

Yeah.

Played a lotta ball up at Druid Hill Park. The Block was one of our spots. Not for the tenderfeets. Def not for young white boyz.

Anacostia Barry Farms, Rayful & the crew, full auto just to see if they could hit the field with the heavy metal rain.

Bed Stuy in the 70's, Ft Greene, East NY, the GG local, D train to Coney at 2am c ya sucker ...been there done that.

The guy posting about Breezy....guns wouldn't be the deal, slick, we'd be with bats & fists. You're some hipster from the city, right. Stay in Rockaway or with your mixed-Irish paisans in Howard Beach.

And Spicoli....silence your chattering keyboard, son, 'cause on this topic you're talking way, way out of your pay grade. You'd be white meat lunch meat. And that's being charitable.
    The Llama that yankee usually copulates with down in VA is on the rag, so he's extra cranky. hey yank, have a coke and a smile, guy. There exists in this world something called sarcasm. And you are wrong. I am not a hipster nor am I from a city.
    Also - it appears that PJB's posts have had a dramatic impact on you, as now you are writing, verbatim, in his style. PJB, take it as the highest form of compliment - Yankee is beating your style. But don't let it phase you.

Jeez Matisse, struck a nerve did I? I hope that I have now guaranteed your vote for me as HOTY14.

Sarcasm is a two-way street, if you say you appreciate it then why lose it when you catch a zinger.

Notice, btw, that Spicoli ignored my occasional missive (that's how we roll.....no guarantee that he won't go Defcon7 on me, but likely not, we've found our respective space here on LooneyTunes Forum).

As for the comparison to Billy....I'm honored by the comparison to the SI Forum's resident verbal pyromaniac in residence. Carter, you got some catching up to do.

ya brah, like Marsellus Wallace said, "I tell you 'what now' bout me and you. There is no 'me and you'. Not no mo."

lol what does marsellus Wallace look like??

as mr Wallace once said,matisse u lost your Belmar privelages