LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Images
    Haha! I said the local pros may brave it today...not me. Tomorrow am will be more my speed. Waist high, clean, small, cold as Shiite, but safe. Ambition or hope? Oh now I get it. Oh and I mean no offense to the Shiite Muslim community, but the few I have met when deployed were very cold, rigid people.
    Last edited by Mattyb; Jan 3, 2014 at 04:07 PM.

Images
    Spicoli, there's been waves in New England in the past few weeks. Dudes from Maine were talking on here. Plus, you just said Monday was fun....Juts because Hull or Scituate is flat don't mean The Wall is flat.

And tomorrow ain't fact, it ain't here yet.

And I don't know, it don't look real scary in my neck of the woods. It just doesn't look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Spicoli, there's been waves in New England in the past few weeks. Dudes from Maine were talking on here. Plus, you just said Monday was fun....Juts because Hull or Scituate is flat don't mean The Wall is flat.

And tomorrow ain't fact, it ain't here yet.

And I don't know, it don't look real scary in my neck of the woods. It just doesn't look good.
    The Monday I was talking about was the one after the weekend storm of December 15th and I was speaking about Trestles.

Images
    Ok, so you are claiming that the New England coast has been flat for seven months or at least 2.5 weeks......I challenge that. In fact, I know that's not true. Look, I'm not bent or being a wise-arse, so don't get pissy.

Anyways, you ain't supposed to name Rhode Island breaks on here. That gets them upset. And New Hampshire is better than Rhode Island. Rhode Island isn't the Lighthouse/S-Turns of New England.......

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

If I drive down there and it's junky, I will karate kick each of those high rises into rubble and dust.
    One kick per building btw.

Images
    The pics of the waves are great but how come I don't see anyone surfing out there? I just checked the OCMD cam again, and nobody's out there.

Images
    buxton nc 486.jpg

here is from a little bit ago the offshore wind was insanely stinging my face off.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    buxton nc 486.jpg

here is from a little bit ago the offshore wind was insanely stinging my face off.
    Blaster of Sand, If you look to the left of your photo, you can see a Ghost shoulder hopping and catching a right.
    any body else see him?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Blaster of Sand, If you look to the left of your photo, you can see a Ghost shoulder hopping and catching a right.
    any body else see him?
    Yup! It's there!

My friend lives in the Rockaways and said there was a few guys out. I work for the nyc subway and was working all night at rock park. On the train back to Brooklyn late this morning I was watching the waves . There were some good ones Rollin in.