LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dune View Post
    Shot this right past high tide this morning. If the wind will back off tomorrow will be fun. Also this is NC.
    Attachment 9824
    Where is that Dune? Nags Head? Was looking at the Hatteras cam earlier and it looked like it was cleaning up.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    YEAH Nice one's Mitche!! You get out in it? Looks like some fun.
    Nope. stood on the beach and enjoyed the view, and taking some shots. the wind was over 20 and just cut right through all of the layers of clothes I was wearing.

I'll be on it in the morning with a bit less size and hopefully dead calm wind.

Southend 1.jpg this is from later this morning, it was cranking the most ridiculous barrels all day, ill put more shots up as soon as i edit them

Got out for 45 mins before sundown. What looked to be cleaning up fast at 230 got a lot gnarlier by 330 and was shifty at the beachbreak (HA!). Considering hitting points tomorrow AM which should be no doubt a fine sesh. Haven't seen waves a quarter mile long around here since mid-spring. Great workout on the paddle and fighting through 12-15 wave sets that may have just been one sustained set no lull. Duck diving was on point for most of them aside from the bombs that broke in proximity.

Another dude paddled out right when I did and proceeded to get thrown right into me not once but twice on feeble duck dive attempts. 5 mins of getting worked and he exited the ocean. Good. The 5/4 Drylock is so on point I wasn't a bit cold in 9 degree air, 41 degree water and winds that were 15-20mph or more. Was shocked I stayed that warm. Was probably a great suit plus non-stop physical work in a restrictive suit. Man, are those hard to breathe in. Here's a few pics from here today, can't wait for dawn patrol.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    image.jpg

That's a snow bank in front of the last one
    Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    is everywhere getting barrels besides vb and nc wtf...

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    is everywhere getting barrels besides vb and nc wtf...
    Pretty much. But you guys get them on the reg and we next to never do.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Plenty cold on the delmarva today, but not like what you guys up north got. 6" snow overnight, 18 degree air temps and 20+ offshores when i shot these around noon.

Dude, how the f do you make the photos fill the page like that? Someone please tell me. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Dude, how the f do you make the photos fill the page like that? Someone please tell me. Please.
    Magic. I just didn't use any when posting mine.

Wasn't planning on going out today until i went by my spot and saw how fun it was. Head home suited up and caught some bombs some of the biggest waves i've surf in NH.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Nope. stood on the beach and enjoyed the view, and taking some shots. the wind was over 20 and just cut right through all of the layers of clothes I was wearing.

I'll be on it in the morning with a bit less size and hopefully dead calm wind.
    Tomorrow morning the temp is going to be 1f here plus a big high tide. This sh*t is for the birds.