LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Images
    keep those shots coming boys! it was blown out here in VB but it should be fun tomorrow with the easing winds. ill see ya'll out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Time to shovel snow. I love shoveling snow......no really I do.
    that's a great way to get a little warm up before paddling out while waiting for the tide to drop. gotta get the car out to get to the beach anyway, right?

Images
    I must say, I am a little disheartened. I have seen a couple dozen pretty money photos from today up north (just in this thread alone!). Especially in Delmarva. If anyone up there is questioning getting on it, I would have to question your sanity. If it wasn't a 11 hour drive, I would load up, grab the 6 mil from my Dad's house in Bethany and be all over that. Fu** the weather or temps. Its freaking 26 degrees outside right now on Hilton Head Island. I am FOR SURE going out in the morning, with hopes to catch the jumbled, 2-3 foot junk that we have in store. Bastards. What happened to everyone on this site swearing that they couldn't wait for winter, and the solitude and barrels that it brings. Well hey, its here. Right now apparently. There are starving surfers all over the south east that would eat the scraps off of your plates right now....

Booooo....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I must say, I am a little disheartened. I have seen a couple dozen pretty money photos from today up north (just in this thread alone!). Especially in Delmarva. If anyone up there is questioning getting on it, I would have to question your sanity. If it wasn't a 11 hour drive, I would load up, grab the 6 mil from my Dad's house in Bethany and be all over that. Fu** the weather or temps. Its freaking 26 degrees outside right now on Hilton Head Island. I am FOR SURE going out in the morning, with hopes to catch the jumbled, 2-3 foot junk that we have in store. Bastards. What happened to everyone on this site swearing that they couldn't wait for winter, and the solitude and barrels that it brings. Well hey, its here. Right now apparently. There are starving surfers all over the south east that would eat the scraps off of your plates right now....

Booooo....
    +1 We southeast surfers would trade places in a heartbeat. I havent surfed anything since the 29th, and planning on going out sunday morning to catch some semiclean 1-3's. id do anything for some cold barrels right now.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSurfer View Post
    +1 We southeast surfers would trade places in a heartbeat. I havent surfed anything since the 29th, and planning on going out sunday morning to catch some semiclean 1-3's. id do anything for some cold barrels right now.
    fu**in right brother.

Looks like ours is coming late tomorrow and through Sunday, think I might wear a wetsuit

looks like yall scored, right on!

Images
    If it looks choppy again tomorrow like this im still going out havent surfed in a week.
    1.3.14 215.jpg

Images

Booooo....
    You should have come and get it then. Lots of open waves with endless paddle outs against unrelenting currents. All this for a wave that a good cameraman like Mitchell and a brave rider willing to get creamed for the money shot, make look better in a still than it was to ride.

Images
    Dude, how the f do you make the photos fill the page like that? Someone please tell me. Please.
    He hosts the full size shot on another site and imbeds the link in his post.