LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Walking up to check the surf......

The stoke for me was unreal, couldn't believe it had cleaned up and got big.

surf 1.4.14 007.jpg

Images
    Dang. Nice pic.

Images
    i see you found a good sand bar or something i couldnt find much but this nice left it was super drifty though. lot of closeouts today.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    i see you found a good sand bar or something i couldnt find much but this nice left it was super drifty though. lot of closeouts today.
    How big was it? It called for 2-3+ and choppy here. Im going out tomorrow, calling for 3+ semi clean.

Images
    Georgia, if you were talking to me it was around 9ft on the bigger sets today. A ton of white water.

Dope pic Dune. Nothing like getting that first glimpse of the swell on a long-awaited big day. That pic makes me want to sprint onto the beach. Glad you were stoked today. It was that big there? Still OH on many sets in NH today before the wind got bad.

Yeah thats awesome. OCMD was kind of in the middle some sets were doing work while most were petering out. Still satisfied with today.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Dope pic Dune. Nothing like getting that first glimpse of the swell on a long-awaited big day. That pic makes me want to sprint onto the beach. Glad you were stoked today. It was that big there? Still OH on many sets in NH today before the wind got bad.
    Same, I had a fun surf today in RI. Said it was going to be 2-3 and then 1-2, then we pulled up and were greeted with 10 mph offshores, chest to head leftovers, and not a single guy out. Best sesh I've had in the past 2 months.

Isn't it the only sesh you've had in the last 2 months? That would make it both the best and the worst.

#sponsoredbyJoltCola

Images
    Stoked you guys got on it first. My two friends and I were the only ones out, everyone watching. Not even going to lie it was kinda sketchy.