LOGIN | REGISTER

if you make it to the beach tomorrow take a camera .

Everyone has an idea of what the swell forecast is thanks to SI . Lets see what it looks like tomorrow . If you happen to hit the beach up , weather your going to paddle out or not , take a few snap shots then post later . We'll all have some great shots to view , maybe a few hash tags will merge , maybe even some laughs at the peanut gallery of comments . I will post a few .
    if anyone does head out in that cold wind chill , be safe , have fun .

no one paddling out here

ill definitely get shots tomorrow staying ocean front on lbi so even if i get snowed in there will be waves right out front to shoot

Surf forecasts for tomorrow at VB have been very inconsistent and all over the place - depending on the forecast/reporting site. It will be interesting to see how it turns out. I'll head over to the beach to take a look, but air temps in the 20's are too cold for me and my 4/3.

Quote Originally Posted by surfin View Post
    Everyone has an idea of what the swell forecast is thanks to SI . Lets see what it looks like tomorrow . If you happen to hit the beach up , weather your going to paddle out or not , take a few snap shots then post later . We'll all have some great shots to view , maybe a few hash tags will merge , maybe even some laughs at the peanut gallery of comments . I will post a few .
    if anyone does head out in that cold wind chill , be safe , have fun .
    why on earth would i want to do that?

VB might be decent if the wind stays low & doesn't heave around from the north. Almost tropical air temps @ mid-day. Worth a shot, if factors line up. Who knows.

www.windguru.com
    www.surfline.com
    www.magicseaweed.com
    and others