Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Be sure to watch this before participating in any Yoga activities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaFRZuBw9JM

MA you da man. Love "the scapegoat". Someone let it rip last night in Bikram! Made me think about what to eat and not eat in the hours prior.

You could always just bring your dog and still eat Mexican for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    Be sure to watch this before participating in any Yoga activities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaFRZuBw9JM
    I am banned from all yoga studios in a 10 mile radius. That's what happens when you eat a meatball sub before class. LMAO. Seriously, yoga on the beach is much mo better.

I feel a lot more average after this. And my girlfriend says I fart a lot. I guess she's just sub par.

You have found yourself a fine woman.

This is another shining example of a thread with such good intentions,and such beautiful imagery gone bad. Very bad. And why don't we have more wahinis posting?

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    This is another shining example of a thread with such good intentions,and such beautiful imagery gone bad. Very bad. And why don't we have more wahinis posting?
    yep... and yep

doing yoga and drinking beer on the beach have something in common. You'll end up with sand in your Schlitz.

ALOE offers Private Yoga and Pilates classes in Dubai, UAE. Whether you are new to yoga, looking for one-to-one instruction or corporate classes, private classes can really help you develop your practice. Private Yoga Classes