LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ukelelesurf View Post
    you cats are funny. get a wig spicolli and no one will know ha ha!
    Is it a Bud Light commercial when the dudes dress up for Ladies Night in wigs just to get deals on beers? It's from a while ago but so classic. Brah, do you need a wig to borrow? We've got blonde, brunette, punk, permed, Afro, and skunk.

Yoga is great.Anyone who tries to make fun of it is probably the same type of slob who thinks its gay to eat salads. I first started practicing because I was trying to get into Scout Sniper school and I was told that most of the top snipers in the Marine Corps practice.

Be sure to watch this before participating in any Yoga activities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaFRZuBw9JM

MA you da man. Love "the scapegoat". Someone let it rip last night in Bikram! Made me think about what to eat and not eat in the hours prior.

You could always just bring your dog and still eat Mexican for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    Be sure to watch this before participating in any Yoga activities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaFRZuBw9JM
    I am banned from all yoga studios in a 10 mile radius. That's what happens when you eat a meatball sub before class. LMAO. Seriously, yoga on the beach is much mo better.

I feel a lot more average after this. And my girlfriend says I fart a lot. I guess she's just sub par.

You have found yourself a fine woman.

This is another shining example of a thread with such good intentions,and such beautiful imagery gone bad. Very bad. And why don't we have more wahinis posting?

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    This is another shining example of a thread with such good intentions,and such beautiful imagery gone bad. Very bad. And why don't we have more wahinis posting?
    yep... and yep