LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PostSurf

Quote Originally Posted by patgeds22 View Post
    and emass im guessing your one of those recoverers?
    Bro, slow your roll. My body is my temple. You'd think I was a medical miracle. Only the finest nutrition enters my bloodstream. The only thing I'm recovering from is a strong effort cold surfing today.

The recovering pot head Emass speaks of is me patgeds22 not him. I quit in August after smoking an eighth every 1-2 days for 21 or so years. Is that a real enough for your reading pleasure? You come on here saying you don't like all the Sh!t we talk about, well get the hell out of dodge skippy. We don't need your little whiny baby A$$ here anyway. What kind of douche bag, thunder(unt, mommas boy are you?

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.
    Last edited by rcarter; Jan 5, 2014 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Had to add the greatest word ever THUNDER****!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Keep it on the DL, hombre: Spicoli is really AtlanticOhno in rehab....let the man work his rehab recovery magic.

(and vote for RC, or else)

pot? thought we talkin bout dope..

Quote Originally Posted by patgeds22 View Post
    pot? thought we talkin bout dope..
    Nah, now were talking about little nancy boys like you who pine for the "glory days" of SI.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro, there's so much #realtalk on here it's not even funny. When peeps ask wtf they should do with their life they get answers stat. We've got dudes who are recovering from addiction to booze and dope. Other posters give a how-to guide on living a surf thug/baller lifestyle. There are verbal wars across cultures here. It's as real as it gets, son.
    SI Forum is the one stop shop for all your surfing (and non-surfing) information and entertainment needs!

Ya brah.

#bigbox