LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Out Killing Gnomes
    Posts
    2,310

    To all the Douche Bags who say the forum used to be better:

    While many of us may fight amongst ourselves just remember we are all part of the SI tribe and the way it is now in 2014 and to you butt lickers I say:

    images.jpg


    Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

  2. #2
    Your doing a great job RC! Definitely on your way to 2014 champ.... But I do have faith that Yankee will do some serious hating, co you better keep your foot on the gas

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Out Killing Gnomes
    Posts
    2,310
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Your doing a great job RC! Definitely on your way to 2014 champ.... But I do have faith that Yankee will do some serious hating, co you better keep your foot on the gas
    I know, if I back off even slightly Yankee will take over and run away with it again. His 2013 victory was a damn landslide!

    Oh and to quote a past enemy who is now a friend: "We are the youth of a Nation" (The SI nation) and we are the youth gone wild!!!

    Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.
    Last edited by rcarter; Jan 5, 2014 at 04:30 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    I know, if I back off even slightly Yankee will take over and run away with it again. His 2013 victory was a damn landslide!

    Oh and to quote a past enemy who is now a friend: "We are the youth of a Nation" (The SI nation) and we are the youth gone wild!!!

    Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.
    I gotta get a campaign manager. I don't even have a slogan. wtf

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,791
    2014 swellinfo is the tits.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    VA Beach
    Posts
    1,194
    Next time you feel those anger sharks swimming in your head, try this:
    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...D1610A92AF686B

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dosxx View Post
    next time you feel those anger sharks swimming in your head, try this:
    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...d1610a92af686b
    goosfrahbrahhh!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    goosfrahbrahhh!!!
    Serenity now, serenity now...

  9. #9
    used to be this place was different. better or worse is subjective but different is fact. There was no regular pos(t)ers. The forum was pretty much dead all the time. Unless there was a swell. And there wasn't a thread before every little swell that might be. There was a thread for every swell that was, people posted a few pics and people were like f yeah.

    You would know when there was s a swell because no one posted. Now people use this place as somewhere to hang out when there is no swell, or when there is swell but it's too cold or big.

    other than the pretentious old men around here being kind of creepy it's alright but yeah definitely not the good ol hardcore days
    Last edited by northendcanyon; Jan 5, 2014 at 05:20 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,791
    Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    used to be this place was different. better or worse is subjective but different is fact. There was no regular pos(t)ers. The forum was pretty much dead all the time. Unless there was a swell. And there wasn't a thread before every little swell that might be. There was a thread for every swell that was, people posted a few pics and people were like f yeah.

    You would know when there was s a swell because no one posted. Now people use this place as somewhere to hang out when there is no swell, or when there is swell but it's too cold or big.

    other than the pretentious old men around here being kind of creepy it's alright but yeah definitely not the good ol hardcore days
    Using the words "hardcore days" when referring to posts on a surf weather predicting forum seems a bit off.