LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Hey Guys!!! I got 3 words for you all: Matt Johnson.

Does anyone even know what ever happen to that guy???

He got purged by Admin.
    Reasons: inability to spell properly & rampant, virulent anti-semitism. True; ya could look it up. The guy was a ball-washing bastard with no guts.
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 6, 2014 at 06:51 AM. Reason: paraphrasing 'Shawshank Redemption' lead screw Byran Hadley

To escape the bullskite of Salt Life, I turn to Swell Info for Assault Life.

Stem the tide; "eliminate the ninnies and the gits". Keep bashing the poseurs, keep surfing for surfers. Thanks for all the laughs my brothers and sisters.

The future is now! Vote for the WAVE Party in 2014!
    Last edited by World B Frielinghaus; Jan 6, 2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: The man won't let me swear.

Images
    Dude you forgot to say:

Slide On

Whoops. Thank you Good Sir Knight.

Slide on.

Images
    Anytime, I always enjoy that in your posts.

Aww... Now you've left me blushing like a Korean schoolgirl!

But none-the-less, thanks. Our aim is to please.

"Pleasure is our business and business is good!" Sigue Sigue Sputnik

Slide on.
    Last edited by World B Frielinghaus; Jan 6, 2014 at 09:18 PM.

Back in July of '13 this forum consisted of a bunch of heroes trying to save the world one wave at a time. Now it's a bunch of pansies babbling about wetsuit boots. Makes me sick.

Also, back in '82 I could throw a football over dem mountains.

Thanks,

Mad Atom

8. Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    used to be this place was different. better or worse is subjective but different is fact. There was no regular pos(t)ers. The forum was pretty much dead all the time. Unless there was a swell. And there wasn't a thread before every little swell that might be. There was a thread for every swell that was, people posted a few pics and people were like f yeah.

You would know when there was s a swell because no one posted. Now people use this place as somewhere to hang out when there is no swell, or when there is swell but it's too cold or big.

other than the pretentious old men around here being kind of creepy it's alright but yeah definitely not the good ol hardcore days
    The forums have gone down over the past few years. There used to be more "info" threads as opposed to "drama" threads. Seem like 4 to 1 at one point. But now its mostly drama. Once and a while I get bored and check the forums, but mostly to feel better about myself. Like seeing someone averaging 25-30 posts a day, and your not getting paid. Seems strange, but whatever. People think I' m strange for skateboarding and I'm in my forties. But when you start adding in the racist or Obama stuff to posts, then it's just lame. Lots of dudes seem to like the drama, and the site admin does little about it. So it must be selling ads.

Check out bouyweather, premium membership. Lots of great info, especially if you fish or boat. Also no drama.

Quote Originally Posted by instantkarma View Post
    Like seeing someone averaging 25-30 posts a day, and your not getting paid.
    Bro, you got something to say? This is the nest, the tree of trust. You can say anything in here. Shout it out so errbuddy in the house can hear it. Oh yea, don't think I've posted stuff about race or our white Presidente. Got too much to say about stoke. So, let's hear it bro. Point fingers instead of the effeminate, transparent passive aggression.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    used to be this place was different. better or worse is subjective but different is fact. There was no regular pos(t)ers. The forum was pretty much dead all the time. Unless there was a swell. And there wasn't a thread before every little swell that might be. There was a thread for every swell that was, people posted a few pics and people were like f yeah.

You would know when there was s a swell because no one posted. Now people use this place as somewhere to hang out when there is no swell, or when there is swell but it's too cold or big.

other than the pretentious old men around here being kind of creepy it's alright but yeah definitely not the good ol hardcore days
    "The forum was pretty much dead all of the time."

Well, that pretty much sums it up.

Wow, that sounds exciting.

I don't know aboot you clowns, but I can fit in a 2 hour winter surf, and post 10 times in a single day. No problem. I did it today. An amazing feat. Shoot, I could probably surf and post thirty times in a single day.

Oh nice catch, Nick, aboot the March 2013 thing. I didn't even notice that. He's waxing nostalgic aboot an era he wasn't even part of. Good job Nick. Box of Crackerjacks.

The old school who haven't assimilated are busters. This is the future of surf predictin' website forums.

Look, I ribbed Zach619 aboot South Carolina, then fought over whose ghetto is worse......

Then I surfed......

Then I came back and got into some more "whose ghetto is worse" talk, found out Bayhead sucks, and now hassled dudes who yearn for the past......a past in which they didn't even exist. One, in which, " Nothing ever happened !!

You can not beat that. Now that is a full day.