LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Images
    Oh yeah, if you still are coming to surf predictin' website forums for INFO, after years and years, then you need to spend more time in the water. That's where you get the info.

Drama is what sells ads.

I remember this one time the waves were so sick that I blogged about it for 15 hours straight... Didn't surf because I was blogging so hard... Sh*t was so core back then.
    These days I surf all the time and hardly blog about it at all. SOFT

This one time the waves were like chest high. This kook was blogging that they were head high. I blogged back and was all like "Kook it aint head high. What are you a midget?" Now days I'd have to say "little person" or I'd be a bigot.
    Sh*t was so CORE back then
    Last edited by nynj; Jan 6, 2014 at 10:14 PM.

Bi-stater, I like when they're referred to as LPs. You ever see that MTV special on LPs?

PB&J - did you pick up that new Chili Peppers LP? NJshred hates it.

I like midget... It's tough. Makes sound badass

6. Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro, you got something to say? This is the nest, the tree of trust. You can say anything in here. Shout it out so errbuddy in the house can hear it. Oh yea, don't think I've posted stuff about race or our white Presidente. Got too much to say about stoke. So, let's hear it bro. Point fingers instead of the effeminate, transparent passive aggression.
    No, I am a pretty simple dude with little to say. Passive aggressive perhaps, nice call. But, its all good, do your thing. No judgement here. I have plenty of stuff that people might find strange. I spend at least an hour a day on a personal finance advice site and i am not even in finance. At least your passionate about something. Nothing wrong with a passionate surfer. Too many people just walking around taking up space. Do what you do, you do it well. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro, you got something to say? This is the nest, the tree of trust. You can say anything in here. Shout it out so errbuddy in the house can hear it. Oh yea, don't think I've posted stuff about race or our white Presidente. Got too much to say about stoke. So, let's hear it bro. Point fingers instead of the effeminate, transparent passive aggression.
    Careful man you know what Lennon said, Instantkarmas gonna get ya, with a boring long winded post about the glory days of SI!

Oh and just for you Instatntdramafoyomama, Obama sucks, the south rules, Snowden is a douche, welfare is for chumps. Hope that was enough lame taboo subjects for ya a$$!

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

100% correct except the South blows

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Careful man you know what Lennon said, Instantkarmas gonna get ya, with a boring long winded post about the glory days of SI!

Oh and just for you Instatntdramafoyomama, Obama sucks, the south rules, Snowden is a douche, welfare is for chumps. Hope that was enough lame taboo subjects for ya a$$!

Quote Originally Posted by instantkarma View Post
    No, I am a pretty simple dude with little to say. Passive aggressive perhaps, nice call. But, its all good, do your thing. No judgement here. I have plenty of stuff that people might find strange. I spend at least an hour a day on a personal finance advice site and i am not even in finance. At least your passionate about something. Nothing wrong with a passionate surfer. Too many people just walking around taking up space. Do what you do, you do it well. Cheers!
    What finance site do you spend time on?

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    100% correct except the South blows
    LOL I knew I could dissolve this into another North vs South thread!