LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    I miss eastcoastsurf.com
    Good Times!

used to be this place was different. better or worse is subjective but different is fact. There was no regular pos(t)ers. The forum was pretty much dead all the time. Unless there was a swell. And there wasn't a thread before every little swell that might be. There was a thread for every swell that was, people posted a few pics and people were like f yeah.

You would know when there was s a swell because no one posted. Now people use this place as somewhere to hang out when there is no swell, or when there is swell but it's too cold or big.

other than the pretentious old men around here being kind of creepy it's alright but yeah definitely not the good ol hardcore days
    Last edited by northendcanyon; Jan 5, 2014 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    used to be this place was different. better or worse is subjective but different is fact. There was no regular pos(t)ers. The forum was pretty much dead all the time. Unless there was a swell. And there wasn't a thread before every little swell that might be. There was a thread for every swell that was, people posted a few pics and people were like f yeah.

You would know when there was s a swell because no one posted. Now people use this place as somewhere to hang out when there is no swell, or when there is swell but it's too cold or big.

other than the pretentious old men around here being kind of creepy it's alright but yeah definitely not the good ol hardcore days
    Using the words "hardcore days" when referring to posts on a surf weather predicting forum seems a bit off.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Using the words "hardcore days" when referring to posts on a surf weather predicting forum seems a bit off.
    Especially since he has been a member less than a year!

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.
    Last edited by rcarter; Jan 6, 2014 at 01:15 AM.

I do miss the hardcore days when I'd blog about the sick swell on the way... I remember, back on 05', there was a big nor'easter coming. I blogged so hard for 15 hours before the storm... So CORE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I do miss the hardcore days when I'd blog about the sick swell on the way... I remember, back on 05', there was a big nor'easter coming. I blogged so hard for 15 hours before the storm... So CORE!!!
    NEcanyon, read this, read it again & then unplug your poseur sticky keyboard.

Hey, so check this out - were you banned before March of 2013 and created a new profile? Otherwise, how the hell can you talk about the way it "used" to be since March of 2013? I myself am a new member but I definitely don't claim anything of how it "Used" to be. Clarify Broskee,

Images
    Hey Guys!!! I got 3 words for you all: Matt Johnson.

Does anyone even know what ever happen to that guy???

#mattjohnsonslostinBelmarNJ
    #mattwearshyperflex

...other than the pretentious old men around here being kind of creepy...
    Who you callin' old??
    We're not old, we're seasoned.
    http://www.catchsurf.com/blog/wp-con...in-Speedos.jpg

if he was the same matt from cape may I surfed with him 1 or 2 times. what happened to aguaholic and rgnsup