LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by billabongmoney View Post
    I miss eastcoastsurf.com
    Good Times!

  2. #12
    used to be this place was different. better or worse is subjective but different is fact. There was no regular pos(t)ers. The forum was pretty much dead all the time. Unless there was a swell. And there wasn't a thread before every little swell that might be. There was a thread for every swell that was, people posted a few pics and people were like f yeah.

    You would know when there was s a swell because no one posted. Now people use this place as somewhere to hang out when there is no swell, or when there is swell but it's too cold or big.

    other than the pretentious old men around here being kind of creepy it's alright but yeah definitely not the good ol hardcore days
    Last edited by northendcanyon; Jan 5, 2014 at 04:20 PM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    used to be this place was different. better or worse is subjective but different is fact. There was no regular pos(t)ers. The forum was pretty much dead all the time. Unless there was a swell. And there wasn't a thread before every little swell that might be. There was a thread for every swell that was, people posted a few pics and people were like f yeah.

    You would know when there was s a swell because no one posted. Now people use this place as somewhere to hang out when there is no swell, or when there is swell but it's too cold or big.

    other than the pretentious old men around here being kind of creepy it's alright but yeah definitely not the good ol hardcore days
    Using the words "hardcore days" when referring to posts on a surf weather predicting forum seems a bit off.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Using the words "hardcore days" when referring to posts on a surf weather predicting forum seems a bit off.
    Especially since he has been a member less than a year!

    Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.
    Last edited by rcarter; Jan 6, 2014 at 01:15 AM.

  5. #15
    I do miss the hardcore days when I'd blog about the sick swell on the way... I remember, back on 05', there was a big nor'easter coming. I blogged so hard for 15 hours before the storm... So CORE!!!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,313
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I do miss the hardcore days when I'd blog about the sick swell on the way... I remember, back on 05', there was a big nor'easter coming. I blogged so hard for 15 hours before the storm... So CORE!!!
    NEcanyon, read this, read it again & then unplug your poseur sticky keyboard.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    used to be this place was different. better or worse is subjective but different is fact. There was no regular pos(t)ers. The forum was pretty much dead all the time. Unless there was a swell. And there wasn't a thread before every little swell that might be. There was a thread for every swell that was, people posted a few pics and people were like f yeah.

    You would know when there was s a swell because no one posted. Now people use this place as somewhere to hang out when there is no swell, or when there is swell but it's too cold or big.

    other than the pretentious old men around here being kind of creepy it's alright but yeah definitely not the good ol hardcore days
    Hey, so check this out - were you banned before March of 2013 and created a new profile? Otherwise, how the hell can you talk about the way it "used" to be since March of 2013? I myself am a new member but I definitely don't claim anything of how it "Used" to be. Clarify Broskee,

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    BELMAR, NJ
    Posts
    1,349
    Images
    1
    Hey Guys!!! I got 3 words for you all: Matt Johnson.

    Does anyone even know what ever happen to that guy???


    #mattjohnsonslostinBelmarNJ
    #mattwearshyperflex

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    VA Beach
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    ...other than the pretentious old men around here being kind of creepy...
    Who you callin' old??
    We're not old, we're seasoned.
    http://www.catchsurf.com/blog/wp-con...in-Speedos.jpg

  10. #20
    if he was the same matt from cape may I surfed with him 1 or 2 times. what happened to aguaholic and rgnsup