LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    LOL I knew I could dissolve this into another North vs South thread!

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.
    City folk are naturally afraid of the southern promise land.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    What finance site do you spend time on?
    BarrellsNnissans.com/getpaidinjerz.html

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Haaaaahaaaa I buy my stocks from Shredmachine!

I like how you can type 'douchebags' now.even in the thread title.couldn't have done that back in the good old days.hardcore.used to be soft for sure.

Nissans are for Pikers

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post

That's what the f$ck I'm talkin' 'bout rcarter...see, we'z a tribe, nookas!

Trunked it Saturday morning, cold, my azz!

Matt Johnson is the man!

PBJ, still waiting for a sequel in the Bogeton Wolfpuck's saga.

I'd like to spend more time on the forum these days, but I've been working on landing a job close to the beach, had an interview for a great job today and pretty confident I got it...living within a couple minutes from the water is mere days away...and I'm so amped it's hard to be f$ckin' hateful in this post.

Now, in the true spirit of SI, continue to rip each other new bungholes...and for Christ's(that's for you Wayne) sake, join the fight against the use of the phrase "Grom brah"!

Haaaaahaaaa I buy my stocks from Shredmachine!
    The shredmachine is the official SI broker!

Best of luck on scoring a job at the beach Koki. I will continue to fight for our tribe and to anyone who gets in our way just remember:

internet_serious_business.jpg
    And:
    fluffy-destroyer-of-worlds.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by instantkarma View Post
    No, I am a pretty simple dude with little to say. Passive aggressive perhaps, nice call. But, its all good, do your thing. No judgement here. I have plenty of stuff that people might find strange. I spend at least an hour a day on a personal finance advice site and i am not even in finance. At least your passionate about something. Nothing wrong with a passionate surfer. Too many people just walking around taking up space. Do what you do, you do it well. Cheers!
    There you go brah. Communication is good. Some things need to be talked out. That's all we wanted. Direct communication. Wait...you're saying I surf well? Damn. How much of the rest of that post was a load of schitt? Because that's not accurate.

Best of luck on scoring a job at the beach Koki. I will continue to fight for our tribe and to anyone who gets in our way just remember:

internet_serious_business.jpg
    And:
    fluffy-destroyer-of-worlds.jpg

rcarter is hereby known as the Meme Machine.