LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images

Yackee wrote "Perhaps. How does anyone know what's 'real' and what's NSA fed govt mind control output anymore?"

If Brew believes it, IT has to be fact. PERIOD!
    Last edited by chicharronne; Jan 6, 2014 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterjasson View Post
    it it an ad for Vagisille?

Images
    haha, sort of.

I gotta side with the HOTY on this one. We never know what's behind the veil. If you know any higher ranking career military folk, they'll laugh if you tell them what we see on the news is really what's going on.

The way I see it is that if there's a political economy around it, if money is to be had or made or lost, then there's gonna be a marketing machine behind it. It's as simple as Biggie and Tupac. Really. Do you think that dual story lines of them checking out in the most valiant paths of thug life exit hurt or helped record sales?

It's all a song and dance. Why? Because 80% of the public will believe what you put in front of them on face value, another 10% is too lazy to question what they may doubt, another 9% knows it's BS but doesn't care enough to act on it, and the remaining 1% of Starchy characters who smell it and want to hunt down the truth just don't have the resources and/or psychotic will to be of any threat to the smoke machine.

I'm moving there tomorrow for a few months but I'm not really thinking about it. but if i start to see creatures with more than 2 eyes ill be a little freaked out for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Yackee wrote "Perhaps. How does anyone know what's 'real' and what's NSA fed govt mind control output anymore?"

Better than believing everything posted on the internet from random hacks. As I said, beliefs have nothing to do with it. Anyone with an IQ above 70 can easily follow the links posted in that blog and find the BS.
    Last edited by brewengineer; Jan 6, 2014 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    I gotta side with the HOTY on this one. We never know what's behind the veil. If you know any higher ranking career military folk, they'll laugh if you tell them what we see on the news is really what's going on.

The way I see it is that if there's a political economy around it, if money is to be had or made or lost, then there's gonna be a marketing machine behind it. It's as simple as Biggie and Tupac. Really. Do you think that dual story lines of them checking out in the most valiant paths of thug life exit hurt or helped record sales?

It's all a song and dance. Why? Because 80% of the public will believe what you put in front of them on face value, another 10% is too lazy to question what they may doubt, another 9% knows it's BS but doesn't care enough to act on it, and the remaining 1% of Starchy characters who smell it and want to hunt down the truth just don't have the resources and/or psychotic will to be of any threat to the smoke machine.
    You don't think there is money to be lost in killing 100k+ of your own citizens? Everything that has happened in the last 50+ years is labeled as a conspiracy by the fear mongers. Every single thing. Sorry, while I know the government lies about a lot of things, I have a hard time buying into their involvement in every tragic event. The government I know is poorly organized and downright awful at keeping secrets.

The government I know is poorly organized and downright awful at keeping secrets.
    This is the fatal flaw of every conspiracy theory.

If its in a blog it's fact! If actual science is involved it's mind control... Some creep hiding in his bunker in Iowa said we're all gonna die, so we're screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post