LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I know I certainly don't trust the government. Not with my tax dollars, security, and healthcare amongst many other things.

Maybe if there's enough awareness created then they might pay attention and something will be done. The question is tho, what can actually be done at this point?

Thanks for reposting a fear monger blog full of unrelated topics and unverifiable information. I think anyone that accepts these blogs as science fact should probably just stay out of the water.

Images
    well maybe all this radiation will cure my big balls and make them shrink some.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Brode, this is a good post. thanks for posting the video.
    but really now... what is the govt suppose to do? evacuate the entire west coast? I guess we're going to start to see illness related issues soar.
    Always better the second time around, ay Mr. Jiz?

Since you missed the other thread:
    http://deepseanews.com/2013/11/true-...hima-disaster/

A blog with real references to data and research.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    There is another thread about this topic that is up here daily. It's 9 threads down from here now..
    There's some fact and a lot of BS written on tis topic in many articles... I'd still rather be on the west coast.
    I just moved to the west coast last month. After the session I had today, it's totally worth it...even though most of this is fear mongering BS. If I lived in Japan I'd be worried. Not here though.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Since you missed the other thread:
    http://deepseanews.com/2013/11/true-...hima-disaster/

A blog with real references to data and research.
    Perhaps. How does anyone know what's 'real' and what's NSA fed govt mind control output anymore? Not being sarcastic, y'know I respect your opinions Brew; but, seriously, how does anyone know who is on the fed payroll with the goal being sedation & control of the populace?
    Last edited by yankee; Jan 6, 2014 at 06:04 AM. Reason: I'm not Archy, don't even go there yo

BS, The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself! Me thinks someone said that before,.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Perhaps. How does anyone know what's 'real' and what's NSA fed govt mind control output anymore? Not being sarcastic, y'know I respect your opinions Brew; but, seriously, how does anyone know who is on the fed payroll with the goal being sedation & control of the populace?
    Come on man. The NSA existed under different names well before the cold war. I said it in the other thread, that if you think the government hasn't always spied on us, then you are living in a dream world. The reason the NSA exists, and why the level of spying has become so intricate, is just due the the progression of technology as it becomes a greater part of our lives. To insinuate that because the gov snoops on you, means they would pay off independent research groups and purposely allow hundreds of thousands of people to die, is a bit of a stretch. Even for the tin foil hat community.
    As for my opinion, it has nothing to do with the fact that the OP's blog posting is full of crap information. Go through and actually read all the links in that blog. Half of them reference other blogs. The few that actually lead to real scientific studies show no relation to radiation being the cause. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by handyguy View Post
    There is some minute by minute monitoring:
    http://www.radiationnetwork.com/

But this is creepy:
    36 Signs The Media Is Lying To You About How Radiation From Fukushima Is Affecting The West Coast
    http://banoosh.com/blog/2014/01/01/3...ng-west-coast/
    right after the tsunami there was a guy that posted that site. we went on and was taking note how the readings were increasing. The next day many of the monitors from mid 'Merka west were turned off.