LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: why

Hybrid View

why

does it feel like the majority of guys on here act like they surf but i am compelled to think otherwise. like they say i guess, it isnt for everyone

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by shackmaster View Post
    does it feel like the majority of guys on here act like they surf but i am compelled to think otherwise. like they say i guess, it isnt for everyone
    sounds like somebodys in denial....

Images
    Not everyone can be a shackmaster.

oh. ok. so now im the one that has no skillzzzz? my point was. people on here ask retarded questions. common sense crap. like, whats a grom? or, omg, theres a storm in the atlantic, could this give us a wave? but hey. you guys got me. i longboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Krankor View Post
    Not everyone can be a shackmaster.
    so trueeee

Chill dude......it looks to me that there is a lot of young guys that are just learning. nothing wrong with that. I guarantee.we all asked stupid questions early on. They are showing INTEREST. I'll also bet you that there are highly experienced people in here. I would rather answer some stupid questions, then watch the lack of stoke from most younger people today. It's all good.

im a kook

im a kook...didnt ever say I wasn't... id much rather be a kook than a homo..lol....ziiing