LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: why

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by lcyrusphotography View Post
    u eat kooks for breakfast lunch and dinner?? sounds filling....lol look for me if you want a good meal...I'll be the guy having fun "kooking" it up...ha ha... so who are you sponsored by??
    I'm sponsored by quiksilver, billabong, rip curl, THE FORCE, mother nature and poseidon

watch out kooks.

Images
    no one cares if you suck or you rip. give respect to gain it no matter who you are and we'll all be just fine. riding waves is between you and the ocean, no one else... just remember you're not always the only one out there.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    I'm sponsored by quiksilver, billabong, rip curl, THE FORCE, mother nature and poseidon

watch out kooks.
    You must not know what shirt to wear in the morning with so many sponsors. Don't get too big for your britches. Relax and surf. If it weren't for us kooks watching you wouldn't have anyone to show off to. I'm going to paddle out today in most likely flat conditions and enjoy myself anyways. Kookabunga!

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seņor Surf View Post
    You must not know what shirt to wear in the morning with so many sponsors. Don't get too big for your britches. Relax and surf. If it weren't for us kooks watching you wouldn't have anyone to show off to. I'm going to paddle out today in most likely flat conditions and enjoy myself anyways. Kookabunga!
    I go naked in the morning.

I don't think EVERYONE on here is a KOOK. Stupid concept anyway. It's all about having fun. People have to learn somewhere. If someone asks what you believe is a stupid question, answer it. It's probably not stupid to them. That's how this sport is taught, and how the next generation learns.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    I go naked in the morning.
    Yeah, britches are for kooks

you know

if u say kook enough times it sounds different

shops and kooks

if u say kook enough times it sounds different...what shop is getting you these sponsors??

Quote Originally Posted by lcyrusphotography View Post
    if u say kook enough times it sounds different...what shop is getting you these sponsors??
    you talkin to me?

Images
    guys FYI, no one is sponsored by billabong, quicksilver, and rip curl at the same time. these are competitive companies - it doesn't work that way. sorry to ruin the fun