LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: why

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    guys FYI, no one is sponsored by billabong, quicksilver, and rip curl at the same time. these are competitive companies - it doesn't work that way. sorry to ruin the fun
    no. I think you may be mistaken. cause I am sponsered by all of them, currently, at the same time.
    but theyre just my backup sponsers, if you will.
    THE FORCE is my main sponser.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    no. I think you may be mistaken. cause I am sponsered by all of them, currently, at the same time.
    but theyre just my backup sponsers, if you will.
    THE FORCE is my main sponser.
    hmmm, my apologies then - I didnt' think that made sense.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    hmmm, my apologies then - I didnt' think that made sense.
    thank you
    I'll put in a good word for you with the boyz in THE FORCE if you ever head down to wb.

Images
    does THE FORCE have a website - I am unfamiliar?

do not ask anymore questions about THE FORCE and your safety will not be compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    I go naked in the morning.
    Lol. Don't forget your sunscreen. That could be a nasty burn.

lol

talk about a conflict of interests... ever been in any magazines??? common bro...haha..your yucking up swellinfo with you illusions of granduer... you obviously talk a big game...im sure your a fine surfer, just sounds like you have a confidence issue... noones gonna validate your manhood with a gross over exageration of sponsors and un-rivaled surf skill... once you get a little older you realize that the only one u need to impress is yourself... the only surfing your showin anyone on here is you ability to surf the net... your shredding the gnar of message boards and swell reports... i guess this is what happens when the waves go flat...oh well tho... once we get a good swell it'll be a distant memory i suppose... in the meantime noone buys it so why not be yourself... ive said what i need to say so happy surfing...we all
    'love the barrelz" I hope that quote isn't owned by one of your many sponsors...
    Last edited by lcyrusphotography; Jun 18, 2008 at 03:23 PM. Reason: idiotic kids

Quote Originally Posted by lcyrusphotography View Post
    talk about a conflict of interests... ever been in any magazines??? common bro...haha..your yucking up swellinfo with you illusions of granduer... you obviously talk a big game...im sure your a fine surfer, just sounds like you have a confidence issue... noones gonna validate your manhood with a gross over exageration of sponsors and un-rivaled surf skill... once you get a little older you realize that the only one u need to impress is yourself... the only surfing your showin anyone on here is you ability to surf the net... your shredding the gnar of message boards and swell reports... i guess this is what happens when the waves go flat...oh well tho... once we get a good swell it'll be a distant memory i suppose... in the meantime noone buys it so why not be yourself... ive said what i need to say so happy surfing...we all
    'love the barrelz" I hope that quote isn't owned by one of your many sponsors...
    only FORCE members can say "barrelz" with a z. and us FORCE members "shred the gnar" on everything we do. and if you open the most recent SURFING mag to page 3 you will see me in an ad for rip curl. so check your facts before you start calling me out on it

The force

cool man..my apologies anyway...i just bought a used Rusty C-5 (5 fin) on the cheap out of sheer curiousity...anyone ever heard, had or surfed one??? input would be nice b4 i take this queerboard out to sea

We now carry T-Shirts with the force trademark on the back

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Both of these images are copyrighted and are only to be used by the force or with the consent of the force, which you will not be getting